GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2+(K04) Impressions

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
good stuff!

Any chances of dynoing before and after the meth tune? would be curious to see how much advantage they can take of it.

Also, does UNI do map switching? i know GIAC and APR do? I would really want to have the capability to go back to stock or plain old 93 on the fly in case something with the meth system goes wrong. Leak, run out of meth, pump dies, Etc etc

trd420

Go Kart Champion
i plan on doing the same, not as aggressive as matt. But enough to take advange of 240-280 cc/m though the far IC hose bung and Post TB bung. UNI will custom tune to advance enough to squeeze some more power.

me too. all be running the Coolingmist W/M kit with a Pagparts Post-TB Spacer

dave80

Go Kart Champion
I switch between files often. My stock file is the non test file to pass emissions tests. Also, my wifey takes my car for joy rides quite often. Reason I lock the ecu in 93 octane mostly.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
While Unitronic is getting such good reviews from people who have switched from one vendor to Uni and there seems to be this hype building up about their tune; they should run a special promotion right now.

The special would be if you were to switch from one vendor to Uni they would offer an additional 20% off or something for limited time...now's the time! :p

(I'm sticking with my tuner but was just a thought I had)

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
While Unitronic is getting such good reviews from people who have switched from one vendor to Uni and there seems to be this hype building up about their tune; they should run a special promotion right now.

The special would be if you were to switch from one vendor to Uni they would offer an additional 20% off or something for limited time...now's the time! :p

(I'm sticking with my tuner but was just a thought I had)

They actually are running a $50 off sale right now on all software

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
good stuff!

Any chances of dynoing before and after the meth tune? would be curious to see how much advantage they can take of it.

Also, does UNI do map switching? i know GIAC and APR do? I would really want to have the capability to go back to stock or plain old 93 on the fly in case something with the meth system goes wrong. Leak, run out of meth, pump dies, Etc etc

I don't think I will be able to get the car on a dyno anytime soon. I have a killer meth system as you know. If something happens I just will not be able to build boost. You don't need to tune for meth though, it's just something I wanted to do personally

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
Good to hear they are tweaking your tune for meth. If only Uni had map switching option I would be switching over.

I just made the switch to Unitronic yesterday, couldn't be happier. :)

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion