GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How long until the MK6 R will be <$20k?

Bryan259

Ready to race!
Autotrader

Just checked auto trader in SF Bay Area. Nothing under 31k!!!

If your curious about depreciation look at the RS likes if audio relative to s line to get a % value. Look at sti to wrx cobra to mustang. But seriously if price drops below 25 k mileage or not you have to be bonkers to not buy a car that can do 11.9 in the 1/4 mike for under 4k in parts.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Hard to find a regular gti mk6 under 20. I don't think the Rs will be there for some time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Bet I can find one for $20k in December.

imtimmy

Ready to race!
A blue '13 R near me, under 11k miles, certified, asking 27.9k. So tempting to go test drive it but afraid I will really like it. Reality, a garage full of new go fast parts waiting for installs, gf waiting on engagement ring, marriage, move to house etc. all that expensive stuff that life brings.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Hard to find a regular gti mk6 under 20. I don't think the Rs will be there for some time.
So you are comparing a base car 2 years older than the R?

Or are you saying you can get a 2012-13 fully loaded GTI for under 20?

No; you are comparing them... I was simply pointing out the fallacy of your statement. :rolleyes:

hooligan74

Ready to race!
A blue '13 R near me, under 11k miles, certified, asking 27.9k. So tempting to go test drive it but afraid I will really like it. Reality, a garage full of new go fast parts waiting for installs, gf waiting on engagement ring, marriage, move to house etc. all that expensive stuff that life brings.

Pretty solid price. I paid a tiny bit less for mine.

Not looking back - this car is so much nicer than my GTI....

:happyanim: