GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
Is the guy with the black or carbon grey GTi on here that flashed me earlier when I was turning onto rural from apache? Sorry I've been up since 4am and out of it.

Skibum1

Saw a navy blue 4dr GTI today with LED head/tail lamps southbound 101 in Scottsdale/Tempe and was next to you until Gilbert Rd off ramp. Clean ride!

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Anyone rolling out to the Metro Mall meet this Saturday?

ehancock

Ready to race!
Guys,

I'm moving to Scottsdale, AZ next week. I'll be in town by 9/6/13 and supposed to be staying with some of my wife's family until we get a little settled. I've been looking at apartments and condos in Central and North Scottsdale but they're all rated horribly and it's hard to sift through the BS and find what's real and what isn't.

Does anyone have any experience with any specific apartment complexes, townhomes or condos in Scottsdale?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
Guys,

I'm moving to Scottsdale, AZ next week. I'll be in town by 9/6/13 and supposed to be staying with some of my wife's family until we get a little settled. I've been looking at apartments and condos in Central and North Scottsdale but they're all rated horribly and it's hard to sift through the BS and find what's real and what isn't.

Does anyone have any experience with any specific apartment complexes, townhomes or condos in Scottsdale?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PM'd

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
Good Luck man. Scottsdale is a mess , expensive and traffic sucks. However it's modern living , always something to do. Great places to eat , make you broke end of the day :) especially if your wife is into designer brands :8

gti6284

Hey new to the whole euro car thing and was wondering if there was anyone in Tucson or south AZ

Rockstar

Passed Driver's Ed
Good Luck man. Scottsdale is a mess , expensive and traffic sucks. However it's modern living , always something to do. Great places to eat , make you broke end of the day :) especially if your wife is into designer brands :8

We are currently selling our house in me / PV border. It's weird. Scottsdale zip, PV school

Anyway. My gf works what should be 6 mins from the house. It takes me twenty to get there.

No offense to the good people of north Scottsdale but a vast majority are self important jerks with nothing to back it up. Having done 6+ years in NYC around music moguls! advertising genius! the main thought that comes to mind when I have to go out shopping or whatever in NS is who the f*** do you think you are.

So now he better half and I are arguing. I want to move downtown to the central corridor

To the op - there are a ton of spots around. But depending where you need to be you may find just north of frank Lloyd wright east of Scottsdale road has decent places.

If you're looking for reasonably priced, roomy , and a garage. Head back towards the PV area and rent a condo, there are , or we're recently, a ton to rent at villas at stone creek It's on a golf course, it's centrally located, and it would add about five minutes to a north Scottsdale transit.

Downside - a lot of the condos are owned by part timers...specifically Canadians who use them as company retreats. Nicest people you'd ever meet but they forget their vacation isn't everyone else's.

Skibum1

I'm from Long Island. Bunch of New Yorkers in here haha

Go Giants! I lived on LI for 21 years then moved here 10 yrs ago. Grew up in Jericho and went to Hofstra.