GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Any weekday meets around Phoenix? I'm in town until Friday looking for something to do
99th Ave and McDowell on Wednesday nights. I'll find the vortex post for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spyder368

Ready to race!
Any weekday meets around Phoenix? I'm in town until Friday looking for something to do

Found info in a post:

West side
Wednesday night 8PM - 99th Ave & McDowell Road near the Starbucks

East side
Sunday night 8PM - Southern & McClintock near Extreme Bean Coffee

If you use Facebook join AZVW https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArizonaVW/

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
Cars and Coffee is coming up this Saturday, I'm hoping the weather is going to be a little cooler. It'd be great to see some fellow dubbers out there.

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Cars and Coffee is coming up this Saturday, I'm hoping the weather is going to be a little cooler. It'd be great to see some fellow dubbers out there.

Where and when is it? Might take the GTI out :D

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
It's in the parking lot on the South East corner of Scottsdale Road ad Doubletree Ranch Road. Usually starts around 7 and winds dow between 9-10. Depends on how warm it starts to get and how large the turnout is.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Hello Hello!

Ill be in phoenix over the holidays, im wondering if anyone is selling some wheels, specifically OEM and Lagunas, let me know is anyone is selling any, also if there are any shows over Christmas time as well, would be cool to meet some people, debating road tripping out there right now.

zia

Passed Driver's Ed
Jgarcia1925

Yes on the potential selling of my lagunas. Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spooled24

Ready to race!
Hey guys I am selling my Pirelli PZERO Nero All-Season 225/40R/18 tires with 7/32 tread life. Let me know if you are interested thanks!

spd33

New guy here, old guy to watercooled VWs. Just picked up a 2011 JSW 2.5L 5spd.

Anyone have any OE 17's collecting dust they want to unload?