GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

rodrigo_emiliano

Passed Driver's Ed
Have any of you had any issues with the noise on the B pillars, and if so what dealership did you go to - to get it fixed? I took it to camelback VW and they said they couldn't do anything about it.

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
Hows it going guys? Chiming in from Tempe. Have seen a few Mk5's around here but veeery few Mk6s...

My GTI's a base 2 dr CW Manual with the Dynaudio, 18" Detroits and a few other things like tints and stuff. Here are some crappy phone pics :)

Thats a perty behind

Anyone know of good driving roads here? Everything is in block form, which is good for traffic but reeeeaally bad in terms of having fun.... :mad:

RACER00

Passed Driver's Ed
Northwest Valley GTI

I'm here, checking in from Surprise. Looking to hook-up for some cruise-ins or runs. I have run with other clubs and know some great roads for driving, I also race with a club at Firebird (ASA-ProAutosports). GTI's are for driving.....lets do it.

Attachments

• gti pics 004.jpg
    gti pics 004.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 511
  • gti pics 005.jpg
    gti pics 005.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 507

CGTI

Ready to race!
I am in Scottsdale. Just purchased a 2010 August 8th. Tried to buy from Penske, but they were very proud of their inventory. Chapman was much more willing to sell the same model car for less.

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm here, checking in from Surprise. Looking to hook-up for some cruise-ins or runs. I have run with other clubs and know some great roads for driving, I also race with a club at Firebird (ASA-ProAutosports). GTI's are for driving.....lets do it.

Sounds good to me :) How does next weekend sound? Been itching to drive on some decent roads... Anyone else want in? We can do a mini meet :thumbsup:

RACER00

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm up for something. How about a gather at like Sonic somewhere or even a cruise-nite and make a plan. I could be open to all Euro Hatchs?

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds like a plan, I'm in... Open to all hatches as well. Any ideas on how to spread the word?

RACER00

Passed Driver's Ed
How about early Oct. on a Saturday nite to meet and plan a route. The C30's are interested and I'll contact the Minis. If we set a meet date, I'll post it on Cruisin Arizona.
We can call it some kind of "rallye".

alilbitanuthin

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm fine with Oct. the weathers gonna be nice too by then, keep me posted....
Oh and I found a reeeal nice road just outside of Phoenix. Its in South Mountain park. Its a ~10 mi stretch of road going up a mountain to the summit. Lot of tight twists, blind corners and elevation changes. And all along you're treated to the mesmerizing views of the entire valley. Truly amazing.