GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

no.VA / DC Area

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
can't do next week but could do the week after.

Maybe a Sunday gtg since an evening GTG involves sitting in 3 hours of traffic?

dozerslobber

New guy here. Just checking in. Picked up my CW, 4dr, 6mt, with Xenons, Sunroof, and 18" Detroits today.
Thanks for the help too jmblur! -J

tastinegti

New Guy Swan Point MD...

Attachments

• GTI.jpg
    GTI.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 420

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
can't do next week but could do the week after.

Maybe a Sunday gtg since an evening GTG involves sitting in 3 hours of traffic?

its not like sundays have any less traffic around here
if we do get to plan something just let me know like 1.5 weeks in advance so i can get off work

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Sunday evening traffic is still a lot better than weekday 6/7pm... even if it's still horrible.

tsigti1

Passed Driver's Ed
just picked up a mkvi two days ago , springfield area...18" huffs, CW, Sunroof, 6speed(finally learned to drive it) some of u may know of me or my old car, GLI with H7 Yellow Fogs

TeutonicTurbo

Passed Driver's Ed
sounds like i have a doppelganger...stay on YOUR side of the occoquan:bellyroll: jk

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
For those in MD, Induktion motorsports is a great shop - very helpful with my extremely unreliable Audi, always fair, and great guys.

Plus they have a CW mkVI GTI they're doing up for test fits and the like - gotta love that :)

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, as far as I know they're an AWE shop, so GIAC tunes. They're helping GIAC work on a tune for the mkvi I believe (or that was the plan as of a month ago).

There's also beautiful cars around that shop all the time - I saw the most gorgeous black e92 m3 I've ever seen last time I was there - carbon hood/fenders/front bumper/trunk (all painted black except for a very classy fade-to-clear on the edge of the trunk lid), 20" HRE monoblock P40s, a brand new exhaust (that Induktion had just installed - didn't catch the name), and an ungodly amount of HP (I think I heard 600+...).

Last edited: