GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
6:20-ish in the morning, or at night?

I don't think it was me, but anyhoo, I was in a CSG, and was in the general area. I had just finished shopping at the 24 hr Loblaws as I was part of the breakfast crew at work.

It was 6:20 pm and it was a CW GTI.

Last edited:

Highgate Golfer

Ready to race!
Yesterday at Woodbine mall outside of zellers, CSG GTI with SICK R rep wheels and tint, nice!

This morning at 8:45 east bound on 401 at 427 north / south split, black GTI w/ window deflector, you went south I went north (I was the blue graphite TDI).

amsirron23

Ready to race!
last night in the underground visitor's parking at a condo @ Hwy 7/Warden, CW 2-door GTI.

This morning around 9:40-ish travelling NB on Leslie North of York Mills, CSG GTI with a roof rack. I was making sure my coffee didn't spill on me and I saw you at the last second!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
5:20pm CSG GTI with tint eastbound on Kingston Rd and Vic park. You turned into an apartment building on the north side of Kingston. I was going westbound and waved.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CW GTI going northbound on 10th line towards Argentia, right by the traintracks at around 6ish PM

ronmexico

Ready to race!
In Toronto for work this week. Saw a white GTI with LED tails on the Gardner (i think) about 1 or 2 miles east of down town, around 9pm. I was is a cab, dam I miss my GTI.

First time I saw LED's in person....looks dope!!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
In Toronto for work this week. Saw a white GTI with LED tails on the Gardner (i think) about 1 or 2 miles east of down town, around 9pm. I was is a cab, dam I miss my GTI.

First time I saw LED's in person....looks dope!!

That may have been me. Was it a 2dr on lakeshore near carlaw? The gardner ends at the fork for the dvp and lakeshore.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
That may have been me. Was it a 2dr on lakeshore near carlaw?

I have no idea, first time in Toronto. I was coming from over by the Rogers Centre headed back to Mississauga. But yes two door. You (or whoever) passed us on the left, than back to the middle lane, gave me a nice view of the tails. I think there was tints on the window.

chanman87

Ready to race!
last night in the underground visitor's parking at a condo @ Hwy 7/Warden, CW 2-door GTI.

This morning around 9:40-ish travelling NB on Leslie North of York Mills, CSG GTI with a roof rack. I was making sure my coffee didn't spill on me and I saw you at the last second!

2 door?
Thule Rack?
R Tails?
Black Enkei Rims?
Distinct PSSSTTTT sound when i change gears......????

that was prob me

was racing to get to class.....

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
7:40ish am, CSG 4dr with tint heading west on St. Clair near warden.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
MK6 CW 2dr GTI with tints going southbound on the 400. I think you were going on the Finch off-ramp. 8:40ish

MK6 Black 2dr GTI going westbound on the 401. I caught up to you at around the 410, and followed you until Mississauga rd. You turned northbound/right, I had to go southbound/left. 9:00ish.

MKsix

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a CW gti earlier today on hwy 404 exiting sheppard ... tried to wave on the road but was looking straight ahead. Then saw a Carbon grey around 9am turning left onto donmills while i was working ... didnt want to waive in case you got wierded out

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
MK6 Black 2dr GTI going westbound on the 401. I caught up to you at around the 410, and followed you until Mississauga rd. You turned northbound/right, I had to go southbound/left. 9:00ish.

That would be me. On the way to work.. Saw your LED tails (cherry red?) made me more excited for my LED tails (mine will be Dark Red) on the way from that 5th group buy.. I think I had seen your car several months before too... when I saw the car I actually guessed it was you from your profile pic on here that I'd seen before..

zVp

Go Kart Champion
That would be me. On the way to work.. Saw your LED tails (cherry red?) made me more excited for my LED tails (mine will be Dark Red) on the way from that 5th group buy.. I think I had seen your car several months before too... when I saw the car I actually guessed it was you from your profile pic on here that I'd seen before..

Sweet! I tried looking to the side and waving but you were looking ahead. Also, I gave you some space to pass all the slow trucks and cars coming from the 410 off ramp collectors thingy. I really hate what they did to the 401 express on that stretch. 2 Lanes. Really?

And yup! Cherry red on my car. Gotta see how Dark red/tinted or whatever will look on yours :)

amsirron23

Ready to race!
2 door?
Thule Rack?
R Tails?
Black Enkei Rims?
Distinct PSSSTTTT sound when i change gears......????

that was prob me

was racing to get to class.....

That was most likely you. I was rushing to work making sure i wasn't spilling my coffee... and you were rushing to class... All I saw was a flash of a CSG GTI... and caught the roof rack... lol