GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
:laugh:
It wasn't me cuz i didn't drive yday but i'm seeing this black mkvi with front lip and black emblems very often now.

Yeah I've seen it a few times now. I'm usually just getting there when they're leaving around 5 - 5:30pm.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
MK6 CSG GTI in the No Frills plaza on Creditview & Bristol

MK6 CW GTI waiting at the lights on northbound Martin Grove trying to go left onto Highway 7. Looked like you had some OZs or something, couldn't tell. Red GTI Emblem. Looked like you had Halogens though?

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
3 CSG MK6 4dr GTI's today. 1st one eastbound on eglington by Vic park around 2:15. 2nd one around 2:45 in a plaza southwest of bayly and hardwood in Ajax. 3rd one heading east around 3:15 on the 401 between Ajax and whitby.

Last edited:

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
4th CSG 4dr GTI today at Wellesley and sherbourn at 8. Girl driving.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Another CSG GTI, southbound on yonge st. You were behind me and you turned eastbound on Shepard. It was around 9:30am

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
spotted a couple of GTI MK6 at UTM

nik

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG going East on Steeles in Markham yesterday around 9:30-10 am, DRL's were set to the fogs and were HID's. I was the '12 CSG headed west.

MKsix

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a CSG 2 door at starbucks on major mackenzie and 404 area ... nice lip spoiler ... do you work at starbucks ? Saw you a couple of times

Highgate Golfer

Ready to race!
CW GTI, LED Tails south bound Kipling around 5:15, you were turning east somewhere north of Burnhamthorpe, I was the blue graphite TDI that gave you a thumbs up as I drove past. Love them tails :w00t:

AdamLi

Passed Driver's Ed
CW GTI 2 dr, LED Tails northbound in Mississauga, Erin Mills Pky, waiting lights @ Windwood Dr, around 8:58 AM... then 9:05 AM, CW GTI 4 dr, same northbound Erin Mills Pky/Eglinton... Including myself, in 10 minutes 3 different GTIs on the same Pky???

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Had to have been me!

I drive that way almost every morning around that time... Pretty sure that's the only time I've seen you...

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
5:35pm CSG 4dr GTI with tint turning north off comstock onto lebovic ave (Scarborough just south west of eglington and warden) I was turning west from lebovic onto comstock.

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
And another CSG 4dr GTI with tint on dundas heading west at 6:20ish. I passed you just before I turned up parliament. Don't know if you saw me wave as I passed cuz you were texting.