GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update on Color Match side marker service

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
PM'd for price

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
Looks great, I'll be paypaling you some funds towards the end of the month!

dingurt

Passed Driver's Ed
I painted them myself here at my shop.:thumbsup: What I did to avoid the dash light was take the bulbs out, spray bombed them black and put 'em back in. Make sure you tape the contacts so they don't get paint on them.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
With CW side markers... Wold the light show through? I guess I could try to paint them black with high temp paint... Just don't want them to burn up or anything.

If I order can you let it sit in the sun for a week then clear bra it before sending to me?

dingurt

Passed Driver's Ed

rgs

Ready to race!
With CW side markers... Wold the light show through? I guess I could try to paint them black with high temp paint... Just don't want them to burn up or anything.

If I order can you let it sit in the sun for a week then clear bra it before sending to me?

On some other thread, someone said they used black BBQ grill paint. I picked up a can of that, taped the contacts off and gave the bulbs two coats of that paint. It dries really fast and is good to 1200 degrees. Before I did this, you could see just a little bit of light at night. It did not look good to me. Now, there is nothing. Looks much better.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I need to try the bulb painting soon so I can put them back where they belong - having them hanging in the fenders is a little concerning, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm thinking to do the Satin black finish mirror cap...Stay tune guy.

If the price is right, I'm all over this Wai. HIT ME UP!!