GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update on Color Match side marker service

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Here is some pics to show the quality of the color side marker my shop did and i m still offering the exchange core program for those who is interest. PM for more detail.
Stock Amber color.

after painted

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Riccio76 ,Those set r for a customer i need to ship out tomorrow.If u r interesting in a set PM me and i will tell u the detail.thank

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
It really doesnt make sense to leave the bulb inside if u r doing a color match,that is the idea for color match so it doesnt look out of place.Yes if u leave the bulb itside and it will shine thru at night.( not 100% but some )

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
It really doesnt make sense to leave the bulb inside if u r doing a color match,that is the idea for color match so it doesnt look out of place.Yes if u leave the bulb itside and it will shine thru at night.( not 100% but some )

Hmm, ok.

Where in NJ are you from? I will be in NJ for few hours meeting a guy.

My car is Candy White.

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
norsk if u want i can have it ready for u Just gotta let me know 2 days in advance,so i can spray it for u and i swap out ur old one here.

Darkmkvigti

Ready to race!
looks really good, but i was just wondering about its legality! i really do not care about that as i currently have no front plate but some people might.

OldSkoolNJ

Ready to race!
I was just thinking the same thing for the guys in this area. I am right in Mt Laurel. Right across the BF Bridge. Maybe take a ride up 95 and then backroads through newtown and new hope? Some fun roads up there. :)

Kevin

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
I was just thinking the same thing for the guys in this area. I am right in Mt Laurel. Right across the BF Bridge. Maybe take a ride up 95 and then backroads through newtown and new hope? Some fun roads up there. :)

Kevin

DayMan and OldSkoolNJ,

I cant do that. I have errands to do that weekend.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
looks really good, but i was just wondering about its legality! i really do not care about that as i currently have no front plate but some people might.

I am in Toronto and drive my Coraddo for 7 years without a front plate. I got a ticket once, went to court and the judge tossed the charge and gave the cop crap for giving me the ticket in the first place.

I forgot to tell the dealer not to put the font plate on my new GTI. Now I have 2 smnall holes in the front bumper. I wish I had the front plate off.

So when I see a new GTI with no front plate driving the street of Toronto, I'll honk and wave.:thumbsup:

DayMan

Ready to race!

Kevin

YO Kevin PM me and we can set a weekend drive up ... I dont have to go to the home depot like someone else.. HAHAHA