Go Kart Champion
PM me for price on Candy White.

Thanks!

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
Very pleased with mine, thanks John!

gtibot

Ready to race!
just got mine and installed today. very nice work, I would recommend for anyone looking for coloured side markers.

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
TDI color marker is now avaliable and color rear reflector.PM me if interest or need info.Thank

zsmitty9

Passed Driver's Ed
It really doesnt make sense to leave the bulb inside if u r doing a color match,that is the idea for color match so it doesnt look out of place.Yes if u leave the bulb itside and it will shine thru at night.( not 100% but some )

dont do it, i tried that and as soon as i turned my headlights on, a lightbulb symbol lit up on my dash signalling that my bulbs were out. as soon as i placed them back in, it went away.

actually the light hardly shows through at all, i wouldn't notice it if i didnt know it was there. this is on tornado red though

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
dont do it, i tried that and as soon as i turned my headlights on, a lightbulb symbol lit up on my dash signalling that my bulbs were out. as soon as i placed them back in, it went away.

actually the light hardly shows through at all, i wouldn't notice it if i didnt know it was there. this is on tornado red though

Luckily if u own a early 2010 include mine . They don't show error msg when the bulb been remove.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion