GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update on Color Match side marker service

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
With CW side markers... Wold the light show through? I guess I could try to paint them black with high temp paint... Just don't want them to burn up or anything.

If I order can you let it sit in the sun for a week then clear bra it before sending to me?

Panda there is other way i can do that the light wont shine thou and u get to keep ur bulb inside..PM me

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mine barely shined through at all, but just to make sure, sprayed the insides with PlastiDip.

Mk6Girl1

Ready to race!
got my rear reflectors a few days ago and cant wait to put them on
thanks john! :D

john@FTC5

Go Kart Champion
Inquiring minds want to know...also people like me who just ordered one of these from you do...like me!

Do u want ur to be prime inside the housing to stop the light shine thru???lmk PM ME if u do so when i make ur i will be sure to primer inside.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
John, do you still provide this service? Or does anyone know where I can find some? (Shadow Blue)

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
so john is back on the forum? i need some CSG side markers

woodyzjy

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't mean to compete with op here... I'm willing to paint matched markers for $70. Canadian only for now. Pm for details

Last edited:
nope. he can't do it anymore. he is not a vendor, and please don't request such services unless you are a paying forum vendor. i can suggest if you want color matched, go to a body shop near you and request. it will be the cheapest route.

woodyzjy

Passed Driver's Ed
careful man, you can get in trouble.

please explain. reducing "monopoly" and promoting market efficiency is not allowed?
Besides i'm not trying to make money, only doing people a favor and the fee is to simply cover the costs.
afterall us Canadians always pay higher price than our US neighbors, time to change things up abit.

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
please explain. reducing "monopoly" and promoting market efficiency is not allowed?
Besides i'm not trying to make money, only doing people a favor and the fee is to simply cover the costs.
afterall us Canadians always pay higher price than our US neighbors, time to change things up abit.

As vancity said, i'm assuming its because he's not a paying vendor on this forum. He doesn't pay to advertise his merchandise so he can't sell his product? Thats my guess.

new forums rule is that unless you pay, you cannot advertise. take it up with the admins, im just letting you know, they have the right to ban you on the spot, if you break them.

also, if people want color matched side markers, simply go to a body shop. i paid 20$.