GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Ride Suspension Thread

palma

Ready to race!
Damn that's a small tank. What is it a 3lb? Barely bigger than a compressor. Lol. It's cool to keep the trunk stock but it'll suck if you ever get a flat. :(

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's a small tank. What is it a 3lb? Barely bigger than a compressor. Lol. It's cool to keep the trunk stock but it'll suck if you ever get a flat. :(

Ya its airlifts smallest tank! Honestly if I get a flat im just calling a flat bed... our highways here have hardly a shoulder and dozens of people die every year from changing a tire.

Drew113

Ready to race!

looks like a pretty standard size tank to me....what size are you running??

Drew113

Ready to race!
yeah i guess cuz of the angle of the pic i really didn't think about the length of it....the width/girth looks normal though

Drew113

Ready to race!
i see alot more VW guys run 2 compressors, that typical?? I know for most infiniti's people only run one compressor

Drew113

Ready to race!
true true.....i know alot of infiniti/nissan guys are moving over to cup kits instead of bags so they don't run into that problem.....if they cups ever failed they could just run on the coilovers no problem

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
true true.....i know alot of infiniti/nissan guys are moving over to cup kits instead of bags so they don't run into that problem.....if they cups ever failed they could just run on the coilovers no problem

I mean out of all my friends that are bagged..no one has had that issue or even popped a bag.

Drew113

Ready to race!
compressors really aren't that much right???

Drew113

Ready to race!
yeah which is why i'm surprised more guys don't get 2.....don't see many accuair + e-level combos on VW's though....whats the most common setup?