GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air Ride Suspension Thread

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
yeah which is why i'm surprised more guys don't get 2.....don't see many accuair + e-level combos on VW's though....whats the most common setup?

I cant really speak for everyone..but in my group of 10 we all have Airlift V2. Myself and a few have Performance bags, the rest if Slam kit.

Accuair is what a few of my buddies use in there Acura's

TheOctane

Ready to race!
yeah which is why i'm surprised more guys don't get 2.....don't see many accuair + e-level combos on VW's though....whats the most common setup?

I cant really speak for everyone..but in my group of 10 we all have Airlift V2. Myself and a few have Performance bags, the rest if Slam kit.

Accuair is what a few of my buddies use in there Acura's

Im on Accuair E-Level....its awesome. I would never do a bag setup without E-Level now that I have. Its great peace of mind.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Im on Accuair E-Level....its awesome. I would never do a bag setup without E-Level now that I have. Its great peace of mind.

I have e-level with i-level....trust me not worth the money. It has never worked correctly in the 6 months iv'e had it. The presets don't work 90% of the time or it "forgets" my presets. i don't even use the auto level function because the system is a piece of shit.

-end of my rant-

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I have e-level with i-level....trust me not worth the money. It has never worked correctly in the 6 months iv'e had it. The presets don't work 90% of the time or it "forgets" my presets. i don't even use the auto level function because the system is a piece of shit.

-end of my rant-

I had issues, but I stayed in contact with Accu-Air, ran the updates and even got a new ECU. Outstanding support. I like it fine. It has limitations like any other app. If you dont challenge the device with lots of conflicting instructions and hope IOS can truely multi-task (it cant), it generally works. When I have issues, restarting the app and killing other running apps takes care of it. A dedicated Ipod Touch is probably best solution until IOS can truly multi-task.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I had issues, but I stayed in contact with Accu-Air, ran the updates and even got a new ECU. Outstanding support. I like it fine. It has limitations like any other app. If you dont challenge the device with lots of conflicting instructions and hope IOS can truely multi-task (it cant), it generally works. When I have issues, restarting the app and killing other running apps takes care of it. A dedicated Ipod Touch is probably best solution until IOS can truly multi-task.

I kill the app at least 5 times a day. I may have to call up accuair and talk with them about the problem.

TheOctane

Ready to race!
I kill the app at least 5 times a day. I may have to call up accuair and talk with them about the problem.

I have iLevel as well but I don't have many issues at all. It's never forgotten a preset. Sometimes it doesn't get signal but you don't have to kill the app, just press the home button and back into the app and its up. The software is less than a year old so I'm still very impressed by it.

The isn't issue is that it sometimes doesn't get the wifi signal but again that's a two click fix.

I even aired out from inside my house the other day...maybe 50 feet? Still worth every penny

Drew113

Ready to race!

-end of my rant-

yeah i don't have an iphone so unless it was on android i would never be able to use the i-level :/

TheOctane

Ready to race!
Or you could just get a $3 schrader valve.

And as I've said before, I'd rather have herpes than products made by airlift on my car.
well I bet you are glad it's a competitive market where you can make that choice. I haven't seen any issues that would convince me to not use them. Great CS is hard to find, and with the new rears already out before I got my setup I hope I don't have any issues.

yeah i don't have an iphone so unless it was on android i would never be able to use the i-level :/

They are supposedly developing the android app and its set for release sometime this year. I haven't looked into it much though so I'm not sure if any more info has been released about it.

Drew113

Ready to race!
bet it'd work better if it was on android ;) haha

doubt i'd actually ever use it if i got it though

boosted27

Go Kart Champion
I wonder whats his hate behind Airlift?

My team has had a full tour of the air lift warehouse... spent a whole day ... there product is really something else.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
For struts, who is left? Bagyard is gone now.

I know, it really sucks. Maybe one day some one else will get into the market with high end custom made struts. Air-Rex could have been a nice addition, but their struts are designed poorly. Always a trade off, either great customer service and crappy products, or horrible customer service and great products. Always seems to be the give and take. From tuners, to air strut bulders I guess it doesn't matter.

Oh, and please tell me more about your team :rolleyes: Not you Paul

TheOctane

Ready to race!
I know, it really sucks. Maybe one day some one else will get into the market with high end custom made struts. Air-Rex could have been a nice addition, but their struts are designed poorly. Always a trade off, either great customer service and crappy products, or horrible customer service and great products. Always seems to be the give and take. From tuners, to air strut bulders I guess it doesn't matter.

Oh, and please tell me more about your team :rolleyes: Not you Paul

So much negativity...come on man. He isn't bragging about himself or anything. He just talked about visiting the shop.