GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
I should be good for friday nights track meet up.

What time are you heading down?

I saw a semi blacked out gti like mine going down 40 the other day. Caught up to him but had to get off to an exit because I was coming from erdman and passing emmissions so I didn't get to say whats up really.

Not sure if its anyones on here but it wasn't stock so who knows.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
I should be good for friday nights track meet up.

What time are you heading down?

I saw a semi blacked out gti like mine going down 40 the other day. Caught up to him but had to get off to an exit because I was coming from erdman and passing emmissions so I didn't get to say whats up really.

Not sure if its anyones on here but it wasn't stock so who knows.

Did it have rims and a FMIC? if so ive been seeing him in my neighborhood and cant figure out who he is lol. and IDK when i'm headed up to Cecil yet.

Bone stock right now.....not sure how long that will last though. Can't go too crazy with it though it's our family truckster.

i said the same thing, now im planning on W/M and K04 sometime in the spring lol

TheOctane

Ready to race!
I hope the meets are still going on...

My GTI was cracked in the rear by a Mistubishi Endevor and is in the shop till the end of November so I will be MIA until I get it back...I will have some new LED tails then tho.

Until then im rolling in my Enterprise 2012 balck MKVI base model Jetta...man the 2.5 is a turd.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Damn...I have to work till 8. That and I have new wheels coming on Monday....and I'm prob selling my current ones so I don't want to screw up the rubber. Thanks for the heads up though.

Yes the meets are still on. I have just been busy. I go to every other one. I will prob be there this wed. coming up.

TheOctane

Ready to race!
Are the meets still going on? I finally get my car back from the shop tomorrow and will definitly be looking to make it out this up comming Wednesday.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion

TheOctane

Ready to race!
Yes they are. I was there this past wed. Pretty good crowd. I hadn't been there in a bit but I probably will next wed too.

Thanks

Come this weds...ill be there