GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

12mk6

Just found this thread. You guys still meet? I live in the White Marsh area. I know about all these meets but it's been years. I had other cars back then. I have my first GTI now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
If this helps you guys with your meets, we have been working on http://shows.moddedeuros.com/

So if you have regular meets, use the submit a listing form and we will get it up. Might be able to help coordinate stuff

Nice. Thanks for the info. I will definitely keep it in mind. I think we might outgrow where we are currently meeting in this new season. I would personally rather move it to Right next to Mama Lucias in the shopping center right behind it. There is an axillary lot that is barely used there:thumbsup:

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Hey new here to the forum. Do you ever go up to Hunt Valley Mall on Saturday mornings for cars and coffee? Meet some good guys up there. Are you still meeting up? Cheers

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey there. Welcome. I've heard of those meets. I forgot the exact time that they start. I thought they had them Sat. night as well. I would check them out sometime though. I just never got around to it for some reason. Lately I haven't made it out to the Wed. meeting but I'm sure people are still going. I've been thinking about rolling out to a few though.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks!! It's called Hunt Valley Horsepower and it starts normally around 8 am and last until around 10 am. It's pretty descent. On the big meet days it can be pretty busy and most folks get there as early as 6 to 7 am. These big meet days can have about 600 to 1200 cars there of all different types and vintages. It's pretty laid back which I like and no parking organization which makes it cool as you walk down a row. Most Saturdays are around 200 to 300 cars. Lots of nice folks there for sure. I'm usually there most Saturdays. This Sat a few buddies are rolling to Latimore in PA for the VW meet so I won't be there. If you ever have time try going up, it's pretty cool.

aburnett35

Heys guys! Looking to finally make it out to some meets, I'm in the perryhall/whitemarsh area so the parkville dd and belair both sound awesome!! They still meeting up at previously listed days/times??

12mk6

I'm in the Perry Hall/White Marsh area too. Sunday night meets on Belair Road don't have many VW. We need to change that.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Heys guys! Looking to finally make it out to some meets, I'm in the perryhall/whitemarsh area so the parkville dd and belair both sound awesome!! They still meeting up at previously listed days/times??

Cool sounds good. As far as I know. yes. These meets have been going on for quite sometime. i will probably start coming out again this week or next. I moved and have just been busier than usual.

I'm in the Perry Hall/White Marsh area too. Sunday night meets on Belair Road don't have many VW. We need to change that.

ahh the old Wendy's meet. ya its a little of everything over there including big ass redneck trucks. Some ppl meet there just to set up races. They aren't bad meets but sometimes they get pushed out by cops so I don't always go but there are usually some nice cars there.

Tim@KDI

Would any of you be interested in meeting at my shop in Havre de Grace MD? This would be a mature event. That means no racing, no fighting, no littering and so on. I run a respectable business here and want it to remain that way.

If you are interested, please let me know. Id like to do Friday nights but am open to other nights/evenings after 6.

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion
Hey Tim, a little bit of a haul for me, especially in rush hour coming from Owing Mills. Definitely interested in meeting up with folks though. I am still going to Hunt Valley Horse Power every Saturday morning at Hunt Valley Mall. There was probably about 300 cars there this weekend. A good few VW's where there too. Let me know if anyone rolls up there for this. Cheers

12mk6

Hey guys. Beaker, I was there this past Saturday. We need to get the VWs together. Also, we need to get together to plan a ride to h20.