GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

SCH5500

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like a black mk5 in Berlin too....don't think I've seen it before

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
I saw a rising blue R on 290 again, just north of Worcester. Not five minutes later I see a black R on 140 just off the highway, and 30 seconds later a blue mk7 gti

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CW MK7 Golf R pulled over by the cops on 90 by the 495 exit this morning. Saw my first R though!

PlaidDad

Ready to race!
Ended up in a row of 3 GTIs at a stop light, I was last. The lead MK6 had open winding road once the light turned green, but drove at 30 for the next mile. A big disappointment to the other two of us. :thumbdown:

RustyTacoUK

Passed Driver's Ed
Just drove by the dealer where I traded mine in back in January, still for sale :( They wanted the ski rack and snow tire setup for extra $$, so I gave it to them but it looks like they took it all off.

Here's how she sat when I trader her in. The new Volvo is great, but I miss the sportiness of the GTI for sure. I just couldn't deal with driving stick 3+ hours per day in Hartford and Boston Traffic.

UMassGTI

Black mk6 GTI pulling out in front of Mullins at UMass graduation. I think you had a blacked out grille. Sounded good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanteMegatron

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw a CW MK6 that was pretty low in Concord, NH yesterday. Both waved. Nice car. Any other NH people here?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I saw a CW MK6 that was pretty low in Concord, NH yesterday. Both waved. Nice car. Any other NH people here?

Live in Manchester, work out by seacoast...