GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nice! I'm in concord and travel to Manchester frequently. Maybe we can meet up at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure - if you have VCDS needs, hit me up too.

DanteMegatron

Passed Driver's Ed
Sure - if you have VCDS needs, hit me up too.

I didn't happen to see you last night in Manchester on commercial street? I was turning off of commercial heading towards elm st.
Either way, I'm definitely interested in some vagcom changes.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I didn't happen to see you last night in Manchester on commercial street? I was turning off of commercial heading towards elm st.
Either way, I'm definitely interested in some vagcom changes.

Negative.

when you're ready (know what you want, plz) DM and we'll figure it out.

olisjk

Passed Driver's Ed
I know this ain't mk5 section, but I saw a gray one dressed like a boss on 93north. We waved then gunned it a bit.

Then on way back to Boston 93s, blue r32 with a NH plate vwr32

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
I saw a CW MK6 that was pretty low in Concord, NH yesterday. Both waved. Nice car. Any other NH people here?

Older post I know, i'm out by the seacoast. Mostly on 101/16. CSG with some led tails for now.. I rarely see any MK6's around here : /

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Older post I know, i'm out by the seacoast. Mostly on 101/16. CSG with some led tails for now.. I rarely see any MK6's around here : /

I work on Pease and commute 95 and 101 (and 16 for a small bit) 3-4x a week. I'm the CSG with white rear badging and emblem, but you'd only see me out quite early or late.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
TR this morning on 495 South around 7:45. Had blacked out VW emblems front and back and a Porsche style turbo emblem below the rear VW emblem. We waved as I was exiting the highway.

SyDiko

Ready to race!
I was in my daily Impreza, but I spotted a Shadow Blue MK6 GTI w/Euro Taillights on 95 North (Walpole/Sharon) this morning. We were stuck in traffic, because of a bad accident.

RisingBluR

Spotted a DB mk6 R in Portsmouth, NH around 7PM last night. I was in my RB mk6 R. You threw up a wave but I didn't see it in time. Good looking rig though :thumbsup: