GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky79

Ready to race!
I have 3 different Paypal claims against P2spec. 2 of them have been refunded back to me today. Just waiting for the last one to get sorted out, which is for $800!

Uberryan

Banned
best of luck to everyone here. My $0.02. Don't even trust ben, as approachable and some what face as he seems to be currently, me thinks he doth protest too much.

P

plac

the company probably is just him.. and he's trying to hide by saying he's no longer with them.. otherwise.. everyone would have found the proper company info by now. he is OVER.

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
Why are people so shady?

Bender1

Banned
Good morning all,

Yesterday I had a series of conversations with Ben to try to get to a resolution. Specifically, I offered to help him come up with a payment plan to reimburse the victimized individuals over time. He refused that request and continued to deny his involvement even though he contradicted himself multiple times. I issued him one last request last night around 4:30 PM PST and he has declined to respond. Unfortunately he had many chances to own up and make this right with loss only of his reputation and has decided not to. Further action must be taken.

Ben/P2Spec are located in Orange County CA which has a strong Consumer Protection Unit within the District Attorney's office. In order to be sure it is handled in a an appropriate manner (a Felony based on the amount that appears to be outstanding) there are some steps to take.

FIRST go to this site: http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=117
THEN Download and fill out in pen COMPLETELY AND NEATLY the "Consumer Complaint Form."
THEN scan a copy to me (mcginlep AT gmail DOT com) (also keep a copy for yourself)
THEN mail it to:
Attn: Consumer Protection Unit
Orange County District Attorney’s Office
401 Civic Center Dr. W
Santa Ana, CA 92701

They need a PHYSICAL copy so it must be mailed/ups/fedex.

This will be a process so continue to run down your refutes/charge-backs with Pay Pal or your Credit Card Company. Getting your money back via prosecution can take a while.

I want a scan so I can put together a case file and send it to the DA so they can see the fraud as a whole. This will allow them to connect the dots as the physical copies come in.

I was talking with VMR last night. We came to the conclusion that, although its a real shame, its pretty impressive how we can all come together and help each other out when in need. We may have been taken advantage of, but it says something for all of us that we can come together like this as a community.

P

plac

nice work. this could take hold like the ebay Skyline purchase in Texas, and pretty soon the entire world would know everything they need to know about Ben. Pretty stupid move, he should have admit it days ago and would have avoided all this. start spreading this to your favorite forums.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Any chance you know who incorporated p2spec or its legal name with the state? I can find what would help people with that. You can pm it to me if you would like.

Ben is in California according to his user info so I searched the Cali Secretary of State's office to see if it is a corporation or LLC. No "Inc." or "LLC" in California with the name P2Spec. I also searched just using P2 and Spec and none of the ones that came up appeared to be correct. If you guys point me in the direction of a State, I can find it and their registered agent.

My guess is that "P2Spec" is a d/b/a *(doing business as) of a personal individual. The good news in that regard is that you can sue an individual person (whoever that is) and there is no corporate veil protection. And the fun part about that is if you receive a judgment against the person you can seize personal assets, garnish wages, etc.

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
Wow, Bender. That's amazing. I feel really lucky I received a refund from my non-delivered BCH RSB last year. Way to help out the community.

I really cannot believe someone can take THAT much money, not return, and expect to get away with it. How can one sleep at night? Perhaps it started off small then just got out of hand? :confused:

I hope all get his money back! :clap:

Merelington

Ready to race!
Bender - I am so glad to see this community protect its own. Thanks! One more reason I'm glad to be driving VW now. :clap:

x1000....Bender thank you for all your help, great community we have here!

As a thought, should all current/future vendors have a background check before being able to post in the vendors classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.