GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY FROM P2SPEC (p2spec.com)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merelington

Ready to race!
@Ben

If you are innocent then I am truly sorry for the slander...with a clear conscience this should all bounce right off you. However, if what we speculate is true then you can go fuck yourself.

Bender1

Banned
x1000....Bender thank you for all your help, great community we have here!

As a thought, should all current/future vendors have a background check before being able to post in the vendors classifieds?

Would love to be able to do that but we just don't have the resources. :(

And thanks for all the kind words guys - its great to see this type of team work from all involved.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Ben is in California according to his user info so I searched the Cali Secretary of State's office to see if it is a corporation or LLC. No "Inc." or "LLC" in California with the name P2Spec. I also searched just using P2 and Spec and none of the ones that came up appeared to be correct. If you guys point me in the direction of a State, I can find it and their registered agent.

My guess is that "P2Spec" is a d/b/a *(doing business as) of a personal individual. The good news in that regard is that you can sue an individual person (whoever that is) and there is no corporate veil protection. And the fun part about that is if you receive a judgment against the person you can seize personal assets, garnish wages, etc.

DBA's are easy to search and see who registered them. Here's the link to the Orange County DBA/FBN site.
https://efbn.ocgov.com/eFBNweb/

Looks like their website domain name was registered anonymously though.
http://www.betterwhois.com/

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
hmmm. same place?

P2SPEC
06/07/2010
06/07/2015
JOSE PEREZ DE TAGLE

Could be. Although the domain name was registered anonymously, you can see the date it was registered was May 12, 2010, which is pretty close to the DBA registration.

People need a DBA/FBN in order to set up business bank accounts and cash checks made out to the business name.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
JOSE PEREZ DE TAGLE is a lawyer, dead end.

Unless he was hired to set up the company...people sometimes use legal assistance to do things. Just a thought. At the same time, if Ben was truly innocent in this matter, he would have no problem providing further details about the company he worked/works for (i.e. Owner name, contact info, etc...).

I remember when I dealt with the other guy at P2Spec, Frank, he always deferred to Ben on any real questions I had. I really think Ben IS the owner. Did anyone else have dealings with Frank (flipachu@gmail.com, if I recall correctly)?

Last edited:

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
Lol dam, Ben was smart. He knew his motives from the start.

People will see him around socal, I'm sure he's still going to drive his gti. He should probably trade it in, though

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
P

plac

Unless he was hired to set up the company...people sometimes use legal assistance to do things. Just a thought. At the same time, if Ben was truly innocent in this matter, he would have no problem providing further details about the company he worked/works for (i.e. Owner name, contact info, etc...).

I remember when I dealt with the other guy at P2Spec, Frank, he always deferred to Ben on any real questions I had. I really think Ben IS the owner. Did anyone else have dealings with Frank (flipachu@gmail.com, if I recall correctly)?

interesting email... see any matches? coincidence?

Pictures & Photos of Anna Maria Perez de Tagle - IMDb
12 August 2008. Photo by KING -- flipachu@gmail.com. Names: Anna Maria
Perez de Tagle. Anna Maria Perez de Tagle 8-7-07. Photo 93 of 103. « Prev Next
www.imdb.com/media/rm3370292224/nm2189680 - Cached - Similar

and this "Frank" owns an RS4

PIX by KING - King Perez de Tagle
flipachu@gmail.com / SoCal

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/342180-Another-small-photoshoot-of-my-RS4-...

flipachu
My Ride: C230Kleemann
View My Garage

Last edited:

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
interesting email... see any matches?

Pictures & Photos of Anna Maria Perez de Tagle - IMDb
12 August 2008. Photo by KING -- flipachu@gmail.com. Names: Anna Maria
Perez de Tagle. Anna Maria Perez de Tagle 8-7-07. Photo 93 of 103. « Prev Next
www.imdb.com/media/rm3370292224/nm2189680 - Cached - Similar

Oh shit!!! That's crazy. So the lawyer IS involved with this company.

P

plac

Oh shit!!! That's crazy. So the lawyer IS involved with this company.

no dude... that aint no lawyer.. that lawyer is like 80 years old and in the philippines.. same names..

Biography and Notes
Filipino Lawyers Directory »
Atty. Jose C. Perez De Tagle passed the bar examinations in 1941.

Probably dead actually..

José Pérez de Tagle (deceased) - Genealogy

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
no dude... that aint no lawyer.. that lawyer is like 70 years old and in the philippines.. same names..

The sister, Anna IS Philipino. She has a modeling website. The agency is E8888 entertainment...the contact address is available online and the contact email is flipachu@gmail.com. There is a ton of stuff showing up on Google for these folks...SO glad I brought up "Frank".

Status
Not open for further replies.