GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Chipped - OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE 2009-2012 DSG TRANSMISSION SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Unitronic - OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE 2009-2012 DSG TRANSMISSION SOFTWARE

We are proud to announce the successful research, development, testing, and completion of the DQ250 CAN Exx and Fxx Series and DQ200 7-speed DSG Software Upgrades most commonly found in 2009-2012 DSG-equipped VW/Audi vehicles. These additions have been added to our ever-expanding Dealer Database Management System and are readily available through Unitronic and our Dealer Network.

Unitronic offers the ultimate DSG transmission software upgrades available in today's market. Experience a smooth and unsurpassed gear shifting balanced to the performance upgrades and featuring lightning-quick response with a highly evolved calibration. If you own a DSG-equipped vehicle, don't think twice about harnessing the power that is Unitronic!

Stage 1, 2, & 3 DSG Software Upgrades are now available for your 2009-2012 VW/Audi DQ250 CAN Exx and Fxx Series & DQ200 7-speed DSG Transmissions, in addition to our existing offering for the 2006-2008 DQ250 non-CAN DSG Transmissions.

NEW CLIENTS: Save $150 when you purchase both a Unitronic ECU Upgrade and a Unitronic DSG Upgrade. (Discount valid only when purchased and installed in the same session.)

EXISTING CLIENTS: For a limited time, available for existing customers, get your Unitronic DSG Flash with an introductory $150 discount. Offer valid until Jan. 15, 2012.

Last edited:

VagPuncher

Ready to race!
nice..was told summer of 2010 it was going to be ready for the holiday's..didn't know you meant 2011..

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
I got excited!,,,,,,,,,, till I read further,,,,,,, not even for our cars! Why was this even posted here???
Don't know of any Golf Mk6's with a 7 speed trans!

Edit: I searched your site and found the one for a K04 equipped 2010 DSG! Maybe you should post that one here instead!

Last edited:

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2 for K04 cars!

Description: DSG Software Precisely Engineered to Run on a K04 setup.

Installation: Flashed directly through the (OBDII) Diagnostic port of your vehicle (15-20 minutes). 2010+: ECU Flashed on the bench (2 hours)
Flash time is an approximation and may vary in some cases.

Required Hardware: None

Features:

Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
Rpm Limiter Increased to 7000
Launch Control Increased to 4000
Optimized "D" and "Sport Mode
Kick Downs Removed
"Manual" Mode Up Shifts Removed
NM Limit Increased by 150NM (260 lb.ft to 369 lb.ft)
Automatic Downshifting upon deceleration

Last edited:

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
2009-2012 DQ250 CAN Exx and Fxx Series most certainly does apply to the MK6 GTI (amongst others that are also classified in this forum i.e. - Golf R, etc.).

Fine, all I initially saw was 7 speed transmissions. :)

Need lots more info on the flash for K04 equipped cars please!

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
:23:byawwwwwwww/// you get a free bump from me....

If not for the simple fact that its affordable and you guys are doing it unlike so many others.

Anyone in the MD area or close by interested in popping over to RAI in the near future to get flashed. I got the moditis so a little motivation is all I need if it weren't for the fact that I already spend over a grand on mods and parts this month.:23:

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Very interested. Sent a PM to John for some details.

mayham85

Passed Driver's Ed
thank you unitronic. most mk6 in europe has 7 speed transmission it was a requirement.

do you have thing for tdi engines? / smaller than 2.0 lt.

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Waiting for more specific info on this,,,, like is your shift response improvements progressive? Or just a straight improvement across the board regardless of throttle position.
Your page also stated that the ECU needs to be removed (bench flashed) on 2010 vehicles, do you mean the main ECU located under the windshield or the trans ECU under the battery (I think).

turbor850

Ready to race!
i kinda don't see the benefit.

According to the website -
* Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
* Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
* Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
* Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
* Optimized "D" & "Sport Mode"
* RPM Limiter Increased to 6700
* Launch Control Increased to 3400

and that is for stage one.

Although I would like to know how much faster the shifts are...

Status
Not open for further replies.