GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Alright, fellas. What are everyone's favorite fall beers? Pumpkin beers tend to be a polarizing topic, but I'm open to suggestions ;)

Sent from my iHipster

Just opened a dogfish head punkin ale myself. That's probably been my favorite pumpkin beer.

A month or 2 ago I came across cigar city good gourd and I've always seen that talked about pretty highly. It kinda left me disappointed though. It wasn't bad, but the pumpkin taste was just so intense that it was a little too much. I still have one more bomber left so I think I'll hold onto it for a while before I open it.

I've also got some red hook out of this gourd and it's not too bad. I probably won't buy it again though.

For a pumpkin beer that's pretty mild you could try magic hat wilhelm scream. I liked that one.

For a pumpkin stout you could try southern tier warlock. I didn't taste the pumpkin too much but it was a pretty good stout.

Smokey73

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked this up from a local brewery based on the recommendation of some friends. It is a pumpkin chocolate stout. Not really a fan of pumpkin beers, but my friends said it wasn't very noticeable. They were wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Just opened a dogfish head punkin ale myself. That's probably been my favorite pumpkin beer.

A month or 2 ago I came across cigar city good gourd and I've always seen that talked about pretty highly. It kinda left me disappointed though. It wasn't bad, but the pumpkin taste was just so intense that it was a little too much. I still have one more bomber left so I think I'll hold onto it for a while before I open it.

I've also got some red hook out of this gourd and it's not too bad. I probably won't buy it again though.

For a pumpkin beer that's pretty mild you could try magic hat wilhelm scream. I liked that one.

For a pumpkin stout you could try southern tier warlock. I didn't taste the pumpkin too much but it was a pretty good stout.

Thanks for the tips, Doctor :thumbup:

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Stopped by my favorite beer store this week and got these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ommegang FTW. Their BPA is the bee's knees

Sent from my iHipster

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Been hanging out at my local brewery a lot. Just opened up earlier in the year but already going strong with great crafts on tap.

Blue Earl Brewing in Smyrna, Delaware.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
You guys should try "Florida Cracker" its made by Cigar City Brewing out of Tampa, FL. Its a Wheat beer so if that's your thing, like me, i would recommend you try some.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You guys should try "Florida Cracker" its made by Cigar City Brewing out of Tampa, FL. Its a Wheat beer so if that's your thing, like me, i would recommend you try some.

It's so hard to drink canned beer tho! I love cigar city but I only buy their bombers, and they aren't easy to find at all.

A couple years ago I took a little trip up there and we did the tour. It was pretty cool.

I've been drinking hefeweizen from sierra nevada, that's another wheat beer. It's good stuff

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
It's so hard to drink canned beer tho! I love cigar city but I only buy their bombers, and they aren't easy to find at all.

A couple years ago I took a little trip up there and we did the tour. It was pretty cool.

I've been drinking hefeweizen from sierra nevada, that's another wheat beer. It's good stuff

I dunno, man. I've had some very good beers from a can.

Sent from my iHipster

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I dunno, man. I've had some very good beers from a can.

Sent from my iHipster

Well I bought florida cracker and invasion ale tonight, we shall see!