GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
You do any trading in your area?

Nah, not yet at least. I literally just moved here over the weekend with my wife :laugh: I've got family here, but have never really gotten to dig into Milwaukee culture, or beer culture, at that. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iHipster

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Nah, not yet at least. I literally just moved here over the weekend with my wife :laugh: I've got family here, but have never really gotten to dig into Milwaukee culture, or beer culture, at that. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iHipster

Well when you get settled in, let me know if you're interested in any beers from the Philly area that you can't find out your way.

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Great selection of stuff. So many breweries out here and growler fill stations it's crazy....sometimes it's too much.

Boneyard iPa is one I enjoy lately.

I've heard of this Boneyard you speak of. Can't wait to try some. Not sure how to ship beer back yet. We have canvas luggage, so if the bottles were wrapped in clothes, does that work all the way back to Ithaca NY (Cornell)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Checking out Green Flash West Coast IPA. Very good all the way through the taste and after

Smokey73

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish these were sold sold in Ohio, both have been very good (picked them up on vacation in Hilton Head last week).

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA tonight. 8.5/10 would recommend

Sent from my iHipster

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Heading to Portland in a couple weeks. There's a Concordia Black Widow porter barrel release at the Kennedy School gym on Halloween 4:30-7pm or gone.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Alright, fellas. What are everyone's favorite fall beers? Pumpkin beers tend to be a polarizing topic, but I'm open to suggestions ;)

Sent from my iHipster

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Alright, fellas. What are everyone's favorite fall beers? Pumpkin beers tend to be a polarizing topic, but I'm open to suggestions ;)

Sent from my iHipster

Me personally.....I'm not into pumpkin ales. However, I do like pumpkin stouts and porters.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Me personally.....I'm not into pumpkin ales. However, I do like pumpkin stouts and porters.

I've had some good and some bad pumpkin ales, but haven't tried any pumpkin stouts/porters.

What about marzens, Oktoberfests, etc?

Sent from my iHipster