GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Spotted three GTI's at the FIU parking garage near the gym anybody recognize your car?

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Spotted dark gray in FIU with a goapr sticker on the back left window!

Carbon13GTI

Ready to race!
Went to the monthly meet a Reeves. Spotted two white, stock, GTI's. Managed not to bring my own (Carbon Steel Gray) GTI, but I showed up with my girlfriend and her Dad in a white 2.0T Jetta :thumbsup:

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
Went to the monthly meet a Reeves. Spotted two white, stock, GTI's. Managed not to bring my own (Carbon Steel Gray) GTI, but I showed up with my girlfriend and her Dad in a white 2.0T Jetta :thumbsup:

The one this past weekend? I ended up going in my white integra that weekend b/c I had to get it serviced for a seatbelt warranty down the road at acura so I stopped by to see friends beforehand.

Need to drive my GTI again and get it ready for fixxfest.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
White GTI heading west on sunrise blvd. around 345. Had black VMR wheels and a golfmk6 window sticker. Nice ride! :thumbsup:

Dat be Me :w00t:

Before I added the Stickers on the side back windows

Last edited:

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Saw a MK5 White, modded GTI on Metro last Tuesday.

Carbon Grey GTI on Saturday at the intersection of 41 and Boy Scout at 5:30ish

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Saw a beautiful Candy White 4 door GTI with LED tails today at around 7:35am on NW 107th ave and 74th in Doral.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Going north on university near griffin. Saw a 4 door cw with a white diffuser and a red pin stripe on the hatch spoiler. american flag floppin from the vanity mirror. sir was very well dressed, looking like a boss going to work lmao.

BlueGTI1

Saw a shadow blue 4 door gti with some black 6 spoke wheels at the intersection of Fowler/56 street here in Tampa today!

This is my GTI. :thumbup:

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Hi everybody, I'm quite new to the forum and don't post all that much but would like to introduce myself..

My name's Luca and I live in west davie... Picked up my '12 Black 2-door about 6 months ago and would like to start getting into the scene a bit more.. I've heard some meet up at the Ft.Lauderdale Ale House on Tuesday nights so I'll try and make my way out there sometime!

P.S. anyone somewhat local willing to give vagcom assistance for a few minor tweaks?