GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
I think we've met before at the Dub Cartel meets. You were with Jorge (MMM.PWR) I think, unless I'm thinking you're somebody else. This was the same day you guys were going to take pics at FIU's parking Garage or something I believe.

And yes, i'll be here until 8 a.m. tomorrow morning...lol

You maybe right

chino246

Ready to race!

spiker369

on air, don't care
I have LED tails and am in Weston working right now if you want to see them. I'm at the fire station on Saddle Club Rd. just before the park. My car is parked outside. Feel free to pass by and take a look at them. Just don't steal nothing....

I usually head to the park from Davie going on south post but maybe one day I'll take the lover route and see if you're there, you gonna be tonight? And lol I'm only 19, I would never think of stealing, especially not from another gti-head. :p

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I saw a CW 4 door on the 836 west bound near the 27th ave exit Sunday night. It was parked inside an accident scene. Didn't see any damage from looking at the right side of it.. wonder if you're on here.

Thanks for backing up traffic on a Sunday night.. kidding. :)

infanterene

Passed Driver's Ed
If anyone needs Vagcom tweaks see MMM.PWR . He did my car last night and Im happy.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
If anyone needs Vagcom tweaks see MMM.PWR . He did my car last night and Im happy.

What kind of Vagcom Tweaks did you do? I have had this on my want list for a while! :word::thumbsup:

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed

spiker369

on air, don't care
I was turning west onto 14th st (indian trace) from shotgun rd and I saw a csg gti with led tails and an apr tuned badge next to your rear gti, plus the turtle license plate. <3____<3 you were turning into the little plaza on the north west corner of that intersection where the karate and bathtub places are. I was dropping my girlfriend off at work at publix, I may or may not have come back by and stared at your tails for a little... :D

chino246

Ready to race!
I was turning west onto 14th st (indian trace) from shotgun rd and I saw a csg gti with led tails and an apr tuned badge next to your rear gti, plus the turtle license plate. <3____<3 you were turning into the little plaza on the north west corner of that intersection where the karate and bathtub places are. I was dropping my girlfriend off at work at publix, I may or may not have come back by and stared at your tails for a little... :D
LED Tail stalker lol ::j/k::

spiker369

on air, don't care
They definitely look 100x better than stock. And fucking light years better than my old accord's... xD but Nahh, i wouldn't have the heart to steal them. Hell, I wouldn't even know how to take them off of the car. :p