GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How hard do you drive your 2.5L?

Dun Dun

Ready to race!
drive fast take chances

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Pretty hard. Especially after that intake install. I go very very slow on beat up roads though - which are pretty much every road in the city. -_-

At anyone saying its 'just a Golf not a GTI'... really man, really?? :thumbdown:

Goobax

Ready to race!
At anyone saying its 'just a Golf not a GTI'... really man, really?? :thumbdown:

Yes, really. If you fool yourself into thinking this car is quick, fast, or anything in between you are delusional or have never driven a car that actually is quick/fast. But hey as long as you think you have a race car, by all means have at it.

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Yes, really. If you fool yourself into thinking this car is quick, fast, or anything in between you are delusional or have never driven a car that actuawtf? lly is quick/fast. But hey as long as you think you have a race car, by all means have at it.

Okay?....he was just pointing out the lack of respect from a lot of 2.0t owners to us 2.5ers just because some of us actually like having fun and driving our cars hard. I missed the part where we needed to justify me having fun in a golf because its not a gti. I thought this was about a vw community?

isons429

Ready to race!
Yes, really. If you fool yourself into thinking this car is quick, fast, or anything in between you are delusional or have never driven a car that actually is quick/fast. But hey as long as you think you have a race car, by all means have at it.

Gosh, I guess you have nothing better to do than come into this thread and tell people that they don't know what they are talking about, that their car is slow, not as fast as your fire breathing race car. Bravo sir, you are a true hero.

tzd

Ready to race!
As and when needed, I drop my 2.5 Auto down to "S" mode for the boost to get me out of tight spots in the traffic. It's never let me down.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Gosh, I guess you have nothing better to do than come into this thread and tell people that they don't know what they are talking about, that their car is slow, not as fast as your fire breathing race car. Bravo sir, you are a true hero.

My fire breathing racecar is just as unimpressive as yours. I drive a Golf, as stated in my previous posts.

Yeahitsjustafaze

Ready to race!
As and when needed, I drop my 2.5 Auto down to "S" mode for the boost to get me out of tight spots in the traffic. It's never let me down.

Hell yeh

So yes i have a lot of fun with my car don't get me wrong, but this is my first new car so honestly i tend to baby it more often then I drive it hard..

Can this affect the engine life in a negative way? I feel like i should be driving the shit out of it more often then i normally do.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Okay?....he was just pointing out the lack of respect from a lot of 2.0t owners to us 2.5ers just because some of us actually like having fun and driving our cars hard. I missed the part where we needed to justify me having fun in a golf because its not a gti. I thought this was about a vw community?

Thank you.