What did you do to your MK6 today?

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
I did a thing [emoji16][emoji1598]

Thanks to Gino for helping me with a late night install ❤️

That really looks great man!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
dropped the rig off to get lowered. i get to ride my bike about 2 miles to pick it up. using it as an excuse to test out a new camelback i got for mountaineering a few months ago.

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
dropped the rig off to get lowered. i get to ride my bike about 2 miles to pick it up. using it as an excuse to test out a new camelback i got for mountaineering a few months ago.

Nice, what are you installing?

JayChan

Ready to race!
:w00t: I'll have to put one of those on my things to purchase. I was worried about the heated seats breaking because I heard a while back that they wouldn't last a single steam cleaning. :thumbsup:

I just grabbed one of them too. I'll do a proper write up when it comes in if anyone is interested.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
But how's your low end? Did you loose any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I felt that I did lose a tiny bit, but since 95% of my driving is highway this mod is fucking great [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I just grabbed one of them too. I'll do a proper write up when it comes in if anyone is interested.

Interested [emoji1327][emoji1327][emoji1327]

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
I do most of my driving in traffic, so I'm a little hesitant about this.

My low end is fine in traffic with my stage 2 tune, I hope upgrading the intercooler won't cause a drastic change

I'll keep you guys updated. I'll be doing a bit of city driving today and maybe slight traffic.

corman1313

Ready to race!
I felt that I did lose a tiny bit, but since 95% of my driving is highway this mod is fucking great [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Interested [emoji1327][emoji1327][emoji1327]
If you do the discharge or TOP I don't feel you should lose much low end, you should spool up a bit quicker.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I do most of my driving in traffic, so I'm a little hesitant about this.

You're still getting colder air. Imagine how hot that air gets sitting in traffic. It's a definite upgrade any way you look at it.