GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

corman1313

Ready to race!
You're still getting colder air. Imagine how hot that air gets sitting in traffic. It's a definite upgrade any way you look at it.
I agree, intake temps will go down regardless of what type of driving you are doing. You are stage 1 which means you are creating more heat because you are boosting more. You are then asking your stock IC to cool more hot air than it was designed for, it will do it but not as efficiently and as long as you'd want for the performance aspect.
So move your IC out of that heat sandwich from the factory and let it get come cool air from up front so it can do its job the best it can.
On Sunday I was getting 80 degree intake temps while the outside temp was 67, tell me the stock IC can do that.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JayChan

Ready to race!
:w00t: I'll have to put one of those on my things to purchase. I was worried about the heated seats breaking because I heard a while back that they wouldn't last a single steam cleaning. :thumbsup:

In case anyone else is interested, they are on sale on Fingerhut right now. Little bit more pricy than 99.99 at Target, but I don't mind paying monthly versus putting out a hondo all at once. There's also a promo right now for 15% off your purchase. Ends today 04/27/2016 so hurry up and grab one if you want.

Promo code: FLORAL15

http://www.fingerhut.com/product/ST797.uts?cat=30

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I did a thing [emoji16][emoji1598]

Thanks to Gino for helping me with a late night install ❤️

Congrats! Neuspeed?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nice, what are you installing?

VWR Sport on Koni Orange

Had to bike over there and explain the "PSSM KLLR" thing to the guys since i had never been there before. All while out of breath because it was uphill most of the way of the 2ish mile ride.

The back has notible drop and wheel gap reduction. The front has less wheelgap reduction but i think this will be fine and will settle a bit more in the next few days/weeks.

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
VWR Sport on Koni Orange

Had to bike over there and explain the "PSSM KLLR" thing to the guys since i had never been there before. All while out of breath because it was uphill most of the way of the 2ish mile ride.

The back has notible drop and wheel gap reduction. The front has less wheelgap reduction but i think this will be fine and will settle a bit more in the next few days/weeks.

It should settle. Sounds like a nice set up.

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Installed P3 analog boost gauge, got updated to APR V2.1 even with a manual it was acting up. Bought a BFI heavy weight leather knob but damn gauge took to long to put in for me to do both.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
Installed P3 analog boost gauge, got updated to APR V2.1 even with a manual it was acting up. Bought a BFI heavy weight leather knob but damn gauge took to long to put in for me to do both.
So install was a pita? I have the p3 Guage and was considering adding the analog boost tap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
So install was a pita? I have the p3 Guage and was considering adding the analog boost tap.

I wanted to do it right, so I took out my intake, battery, battery tray, then ran the hose as cleanly as possible with a 10 Zipties. The wire taps were garbage so I went and got better ones. Thought I could do it in under and hour...I was wrong. So not a PITA but time consuming.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
I wanted to do it right, so I took out my intake, battery, battery tray, then ran the hose as cleanly as possible with a 10 Zipties. The wire taps were garbage so I went and got better ones. Thought I could do it in under and hour...I was wrong. So not a PITA but time consuming.
Gotcha what type of wire taps did you use? Electrical components are my area of weakness

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
If you do the discharge or TOP I don't feel you should lose much low end, you should spool up a bit quicker.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I did install with discharge and TOP. Does spool up quicker and throttle response increased for sure.

Congrats! Neuspeed?

Yes sir [emoji1598][emoji16]

Hit 13,000 miles today.....

Come

Such a baby....I'm at 55K :eek:

At me

47k on my 10

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm at 72k on my 12'