GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VACAR Dark Red LED Tails w/o Fog - Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmanxing

Sent payment!
Hope you got it Ed.
Hope i get em by Thanksgiving! :D:drool::eek:

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion

dav1d

Ready to race!
Can anyone elaborate on this? How bad is "not the greatest"? Pics/videos?

They're not as bright nor as orange as the oem bulb. It is very easy to swap the bulbs from your halogen tails into the vacar tails though. Or buy the LED turn signal bulbs from boldsport

Aigoo

Ready to race!
i never really noticed this, but with my headlights on, when i hit the brakes only the outer tails get brighter. is this normal, or are all four supposed to get brighter?

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
i never really noticed this, but with my headlights on, when i hit the brakes only the outer tails get brighter. is this normal, or are all four supposed to get brighter?

Thats standard buddy. Lights on or off they light only the outers. You are 100% good to go.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Depo = dark cherry like every other replica tail. I really really want Cherry tails since I have a clean, white on white look going.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
How do these compare to the Depo tails sale that's going on now?

I offer a one year warranty on the LEDs burning out, etc.

The Depo lights as offered by the vendor on Ebay offers something like a 7 day warranty. You still need to code to remove the self diagnostic on start up with these lights.

You decide if you want to save a few $ or not...

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
I offer a one year warranty on the LEDs burning out, etc.

The Depo lights as offered by the vendor on Ebay offers something like a 7 day warranty. You still need to code to remove the self diagnostic on start up with these lights.

You decide if you want to save a few $ or not...

I was actually referencing the one here, aside from warranty. Do the speccs on these differ from the Depo product or is it basically same thing with diff label?

Status
Not open for further replies.