Springs and stud conversion would be my vote. Or all of it

i'd love to do all of that but a lil outside my budget. thx for the input

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
alright...need some help. got some money to spend on the car 4-500$. do i:

A. beluga catback exhaust
B. ECS Hi Flow Boost Pipes and Turbo Muffler delete
C. VW dg springs and stud conversion with flush wheel spacers
D. Rear Sway bar and front lca bushings rear postion ( or dead set kit)

Really looking for overall bang for the buck. I'd love to do a lot more (dp/intake) but not ready to retune yet. I want a better sounding exhaust BUT I want to ride lower BUT i want a lil better handling.

Thots...ideas...suggestions? It is my DD too.

best bang for the buck of everything you mentioned is definitely the rear sway bar and lca bushings.

ce4

Ready to race!
best bang for the buck of everything you mentioned is definitely the rear sway bar and lca bushings.

I've gone over the sway bar thread (that's a lotta info), and still cannot come up with what I should get.

RSB size? thinking 23 or 24
Hollow vs Solid? thinking solid
Adjustable/Non? adjustable
New end links or replace with new stock? no clue

also, on the lca bushings, should I just do the OEM S3/A3 or the Superpro kit, or just get the bushings themselves to push into the stock assembly?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I've gone over the sway bar thread (that's a lotta info), and still cannot come up with what I should get.

RSB size? thinking 23 or 24

Hollow vs Solid? thinking solid

Adjustable/Non? adjustable

New end links or replace with new stock? no clue

also, on the lca bushings, should I just do the OEM S3/A3 or the Superpro kit, or just get the bushings themselves to push into the stock assembly?
H&R 24mm rear is perfect

Endlinks depends on the condition of yours. Doesn't hurt to upgrade.

Powerflex makes the best lca rear bushings, they are one of the least expensive too [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ce4

Ready to race!
H&R 24mm rear is perfect

Endlinks depends on the condition of yours. Doesn't hurt to upgrade.

Powerflex makes the best lca rear bushings, they are one of the least expensive too [emoji57]

would you suggest the whole assembly https://www.powerflexusa.com/shop/product/pff85-502g-vw-golf-mk5-mk6-jetta-mk5-audi-a3-s3-front-control-arm-rear-bushing-anti-lift-caster-offset-2877?category=1886

or just the bushing https://www.powerflexusa.com/shop/product/pff85-502-volkswagen-audi-front-control-arm-inner-bushing-rear-2845?category=1886

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I get some squeaks once in a while if I push it hard. I don't mind it, lets me know it's doing its job lol

clownish

just clowning around
It is nothingggggggggg compared to the hotchkiss bars I got rid of. I have H&Rs on two golfs and they’re fine. I will never buy a sway bar with those hotchkiss style grease nipple things again. They don’t work. You’re supposed to use the nipple to get lube into the bushing but it ends up just leaking everywhere but where it needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smanierre

Autocross Champion
So what's the heat range on the stock plugs? I see everyone saying it's 6 and one step colder (which my tuner recommends) is 7 but I also saw this on modded euros:

These NGK spark plugs feature an Iridium tipped electrode to ensure a consistent spark and high durability. These plugs have a heat range of 8 meaning they are one stage colder vs. stock

Stock heat range: 7

Now i'm confused and may have bought the wrong plugs (BKR8) for stock turbo with an E30 tune.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Stock turbo stock plug range. Gti plugs should be 7. K04 plugs are step 8

Ok, I'll have to order some 7s then. At least I'll have the 8s for when I go BT

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk