GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Generally, it's only Comcast or Verizon around the northeast.

They both suck when it comes to customer service.

I have Verizon FIOS at my place, and it blows for viewing content on Youtube. It's a known issue that Verizon has done nothing to resolve.

They both cost too much. I didn't realize that Verizon had an issue with YouTube videos. Any other issues??

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
:bellyroll: You're kidding me, right?

On all the auto forums I've been on, the only forum that would receive an equal amount of trolls would be their Kill Stories' sections.

from what ive been on, there have been more trolls in the general section. im current on about 15 different forums, and out of every single one, ive seen the most trolls in general topics rather than OT

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ehh I would say golfmk6 is runner up for the most trolls.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Here's my Rome album, like I said, mostly pics of my dad being a goober

your pictures makes me miss italy, id personally go for bologna, riccione/rimini, florence. its gonna be hard to leave europe to america especially when i had to come back here from turkey when i visit every summer some years in winter and spring breaks, it feels like life is over once i get on the plane. i just wish europe is as cheap as america then my life would be complete

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Ehh I would say golfmk6 is runner up for the most trolls.

hah. you should see the traxxas forums. i know an entire forum taht made accounts there to troll.
you cant talk about anything other than traxxas, or else they delete the post and give you a warning.
even a reference to something other than traxxas will get deleted
say you're doing an intro, and you are naming all the rc's you've owned. they will edit the post and remove that entire section... they did it for me then i got banned, cause they are stuck up cocky asshats.
thetoyz forum is full of trolls too.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
hah. you should see the traxxas forums. i know an entire forum taht made accounts there to troll.
you cant talk about anything other than traxxas, or else they delete the post and give you a warning.
say you're doing an intro, and you are naming all the rc's you've owned. they will edit the post and remove that entire section... they did it for me then i got banned, cause they are stuck up cocky asshats.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wow. Talk about full circle.

I used to frequent those forums in the late 90's-early 2000s until the tone changed and the moderators became overbearing and oppressive. Still remains the only forum I've ever been banned from. Repeatedly. That was before trolling was known as trolling.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Festival message boards and bodybuilding.com's Misc section takes the cake for the most trolls

Lol I guess I never took those into account.

Well of course the traxxas forum is like communism. Say anything they don't want to hear and off with ye head. But of course the forum was made for traxxas to promote themselves in the first place. Still annoying nonetheless and shows what a baby trx is. RcTech I haven't been on too much so not really sure. Golfmk6 is kinda annoying recently with those stupid ad's for phones also people asking very repetitive questions. Mod's do a great job though and the questions don't annoy me as much as I feel fine helping someone out.

As for post counts it seems like Gunkata doesn't have enough to rival these guys. These guys must live on the forums. :laugh:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/115590/the-highest-postcount-ever-in-any-forum

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I feel like such a housewife. I don't like this. I can't sit at home all day and not do anything except for chores. Grrrrr....

/imgoingcrazyandthoughtiwouldupdateyouguys

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
This is my first forum that I've ever been active in. I belong to Tom's Hardware but only made a few noob posts in 2008 when I had pc issues. Vortex is my second active forum. I really only post/browse the R section there and other than APR haters the only 2 real trolls e have been banned. It's pretty clean. I'm sure other sections are full of douchebag trolls.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
sounds like you need to relax a bit. take the day off, go visit the bf, have a good time.. giggity

aannnddd first post
http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?8971768-QR-1-Challange-Flip-indoors-(under-10-feet)

dafuq?

I sit at home all day and do nothing (except for chores when I don't feel like sitting around anymore)....and I live with my bf. I have a day off every single day of the week.

He's at work actually doing important things, and I'm sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I miss working and paperwork, and social interaction, and computer coding....and stuff :(

Okay, I'm gonna stop complaining now.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This is my first forum that I've ever been active in. I belong to Tom's Hardware but only made a few noob posts in 2008 when I had pc issues. Vortex is my second active forum. I really only post/browse the R section there and other than APR haters the only 2 real trolls e have been banned. It's pretty clean. I'm sure other sections are full of douchebag trolls.

I've been a forum whore for 15-16 years lol

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
On no what happened??

Don't you have other options available in your area?

The guy got there and told me there weren't any cable lines on the whole street, despite the fact that I was told that is was set up for my street on the phone Monday. He basically said that if I wanted to get it, they'd have to do construction, feeding the cable wires from the street around the corner through the basements of the buildings.

So what I plan on doing is setting up with ATT U-Verse (internet only) for now and talk to my landlord, since he owns most of the buildings on the street, requesting that he tries to get this done because ATT is more expensive and slower too.

Status
Not open for further replies.