GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
It's good that you're getting training with the software and programs that they use. The hours are going to be so nice too lol I've always wanted to try it out (I have a weird interest, as well), but they always require experience with their multiple programs and stuff. You're lucky.

haha I know right!

Can't wait until we're open from Mon-Fri to Mon-Thurs once we start grossing a lot. So nice to have Fridays off :D

I'm going to handle the hiring (or so I hope) so hot dental assistants and hygienists will be the norm LOL :D

It may have more opportunities, but I have APR and AU over here :p Both of which I'm in love with :D

Except APR is nothing compared to what we have:

RUF > APR :p

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
haha I know right!

Can't wait until we're open from Mon-Fri to Mon-Thurs once we start grossing a lot. So nice to have Fridays off :D

I'm going to handle the hiring (or so I hope) so hot dental assistants and hygienists will be the norm LOL :D

Well let's say hypothecially I move down to the DFW area :rolleyes:

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
haha I know right!

Yeah, you're gonna be spoiled with those hours. Will you make this your only full-time job, or are you going to continue with the multiple jobs like you are now? (I think I remember you mentioning that)

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind the RUF eye candy, but I wouldn't gain as much as I do from APR. I've learned so much from them it's ridiculous.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, you're gonna be spoiled with those hours. Will you make this your only full-time job, or are you going to continue with the multiple jobs like you are now? (I think I remember you mentioning that)

Mon-Thurs from 8-5 or something, that would be super! But in order to get the ball rolling, Mon-Fri will do and I'm cool with putting in a lot of effort to make sure we start getting things moving. Since it's my close friend's practice, I will be making an extra effort to ensure it goes well.

Since I'll be moving in with him once the practice starts, I won't be delivering Italian food on the weekends. Two reasons why I do that: 1) for extra money for mods and other things (still won't buy random hoes drinks at bars and clubs lulz) and 2) they need me more than I need them (I've known them for a long time and they trust me with my loyalty). But if I'm going to making more money, there's no need for me to work two jobs and I will have to move on (they will understand).

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind the RUF eye candy, but I wouldn't gain as much as I do from APR. I've learned so much from them it's ridiculous.

I see what you mean about APR. RUF has been around here for almost 10 years now (can't fucking believe it's been that long!) and I still have my shirt when I went there for its grand opening haha

The CTR Yellowbird they had there doe :drool: :wub:

I hope he will get a place close to downtown, fuck living in the suburbs

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Maybe. Well hopefully you can get something so that you can have internet soon. I take it you are just posting via phone now??

Still at work since I went home for almost 2 hours for the install-that-didn't-happen. I'm just trying to find a viable option for a temporary solution IF my landlord does this for me. U-Verse would require $200 in one time fees (for the gateway and install - total bullsh if you ask me), plus $45/mo, all the while being a slower internet connection than what I would have had if Comcast hadn't screwed me (18 mbps vs 50).

And the search continues!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
dafuq?

I sit at home all day and do nothing (except for chores when I don't feel like sitting around anymore)....and I live with my bf. I have a day off every single day of the week.

He's at work actually doing important things, and I'm sitting here doing absolutely nothing. I miss working and paperwork, and social interaction, and computer coding....and stuff :(

Okay, I'm gonna stop complaining now.

ohhh had no idea you live with him.
well.. you can.. umm.. have any pets?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I really fucking hate PennDOT.

I have now received a notice in the mail saying my vehicle registration is suspended for a clerical error on their part. Fuck them. This is ridiculous.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
your pictures makes me miss italy, id personally go for bologna, riccione/rimini, florence. its gonna be hard to leave europe to america especially when i had to come back here from turkey when i visit every summer some years in winter and spring breaks, it feels like life is over once i get on the plane. i just wish europe is as cheap as america then my life would be complete

The only thing I don't like about Rome is that every restaurant is the same. It has to be because of the heavy tourism, right? Also the drivers here are way too crazy, every car has damage to the front drivers side fender. No thank you....

She won't let me sell them to anyone else or she'll beat me up in front of everyone :( :cry:

Damn right. I'll rip off your ears with my beautiful teeth.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Took me an hour to drive home from a branch I've been transferred to, normally takes me 7 minutes to get home. This "temporary" assignment better be really fucking temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.