GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AUTuning SoCal Thread

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Dropped my car off there today and hopefully getting it back Saturday. If anybody sees my black GLI, plzzzz update meeeeeeee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Dropped my car off there today and hopefully getting it back Saturday. If anybody sees my black GLI, plzzzz update meeeeeeee.

Scott's car is enroute to keep your car company. Hope everything works out for you guys. You'll be in good hands.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Scott's car is enroute to keep your car company. Hope everything works out for you guys. You'll be in good hands.

Pretty cool they were able to get on Scott's car. I dropped my car off at 9am this morning. Dave already had it in the bay and pretty much figured out what was wrong with it.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Pretty cool they were able to get on Scott's car. I dropped my car off at 9am this morning. Dave already had it in the bay and pretty much figured out what was wrong with it.

killer. they've helped me out like that on more than one occasion because they knew I needed my car for work, even though their schedule was booked up for the week.

it's little things like that, that truly deserve notice. a regular shop could just say that's not my problem and make him wait. :thumbsup:

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie

It seems I found out the reason I cant schedule a carbon cleaning until two weeks from now :paddle: ;)

jshay

Go Kart Champion
This was from yesterday. Waiting on a new motor Andre?

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'm waiting for them to take it apart before I start ordering parts. Bottom end might be ok. Also, my car needs a lot of love on the exterior too. In terms of function it's 100% though, I had just gotten it ready for shift sector. Third gear was batshit crazy with those tires, I miss it :(

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Got my fatass tires (265/30) installed, everything went great. Good price on tires and the install. Was out before 11 so I didn't see anyone else there. A black GLI (jshay? I thought your car was grey) was up on the dyno rack but no runs when I was there.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Awesome. Yep that's my car. I dropped by around 11 also just to pick up my flask from my car. Now it's just the waiting game.