GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AUTuning SoCal Thread

Gino

Ready to race!
Can't wait to get my car back Friday :)

SAME!! Probably won't be as soon as Friday for me tho. Kinda gives me time to think if I want to replace my DMFW with my RSR clutch kit. If I want to go through with what I consider my only chance to get an LSD. Just been waiting and researching.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
LSD would be nice!

I plan to get an LSD once I go K04. No real timetable for that, though.

When are we doing another dyno day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Any of you guys using AU's RSR kit (TT-RS pressure plate w/ clutchnet disc) running K04 power? Got less than 10k miles on mine and its slipping on occasion with the f23t. Gotta talk to Dave to "turn down" the power a bit. Sucks though it feels great when I can put all the power down :)

But I'd rather have less power and more consistency and no slip

steemax

Go Kart Champion
In on Dyno day if it happens... I'd like to compare my numbers to my F23T GTI's which was tuned on AU's dyno.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Any of you guys using AU's RSR kit (TT-RS pressure plate w/ clutchnet disc) running K04 power? Got less than 10k miles on mine and its slipping on occasion with the f23t. Gotta talk to Dave to "turn down" the power a bit. Sucks though it feels great when I can put all the power down :)

But I'd rather have less power and more consistency and no slip

This... i enjoy the 91oct tune on APR's V3.1 than i did on 93. Definitely make less power but its so freaking drive-able

If the dyno day happens I'll come by and just stare menacingly at people without my pants on.

Now I have to make the drive for this dyno day

Gino

Ready to race!
You guys better hold off on a Dyno Day. Plan a month in advance please if not more :)

Gino

Ready to race!
Spill the beans, what do you have in the works!

I wish I had beans to spill. I am just waiting on my car to get fixed. I'm boring Stage 2 Uni. Okay, its not boring, I just haven't been able to enjoy it. :thumbsup: