GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smartphone Thread

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
If you dont mind the size of the G2, its an amazing phone. Everything about it is incredible. I just didn't care for the size. I want a phone thats easy to wield and I think 5.2" is past the limit.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The iPhone 5s is clearly the best phone available. Ever. Period.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

this

I've been using iPhones since 2009
3gs
4g
and 5g

these phones are much simpler to use than most smartphones, they get better every time you upgrade software. my 3gs lasted me 1.5 years then my 4g lasted almost 3 years both in 2 year contract and now on my 5 since my 4 decided to constantly freeze to the point i said fuck it and dumped it. don't listen to people bitching about for their battery life, my cousin got a 5 (her first iPhone) says it eats battery easily, when i got my 5 battery lasts a quite more longer, sometimes when i sleep at night its at 1 percent battery then i wake up and it still says 1 percent, for 6 hours straight which my past iPhones never did

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I heard everyone in heaven uses the 5s, that's a pretty good endorsement.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Oh, so how does Android spice it up each time you start your phone?

Well besides the 1080P 469 PPI screen on my HTC one, being able to do whatever I want with SwiftKey and endless customization I'm not sure. Being able to run cool custom roms and adjust setting to get either really good battery life or super fast performance I'm not sure.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Well besides the 1080P 469 PPI screen on my HTC one, being able to do whatever I want with SwiftKey and endless customization I'm not sure. Being able to run cool custom roms and adjust setting to get either really good battery life or super fast performance I'm not sure.

^This.........all without the need of iTunes. lol

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

Not to mention that android has the framework for apps to share whatever they want with other apps. Pictures to Tapatalk, Google drive docs to SMS, YouTube vids to Bluetooth. As long as the receiving app has a handler for the file type.

butchered by autocorrecr

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seem much an andorid can do that a jailbroken iphone can't. I sure there are many things but for the majority of people a jailbroken iphone will do just as much as any android

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion

Unless you have bionic lens implants or always using a magnifying lens, your eyes can't really discern more than 330ish ppi. Beyond that, it's fluff. But I get that customization is important though.

I have an iphone 5s now but that's after being all about android for 3 years. I just like it when competition pushes innovation. I love the battery life on my current phone and that there's no video lag. The screen size really sucks though. I thought I would hate how standard the launcher/menus are, but I guess it'll do.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
I haven't seem much an andorid can do that a jailbroken iphone can't. I sure there are many things but for the majority of people a jailbroken iphone will do just as much as any android

Good point. So you're saying it takes a jailbroken iPhone to match the capabilities of a stock android. I get it......lol

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
Good point. So you're saying it takes a jailbroken iPhone to match the capabilities of a stock android. I get it......lol

I had to root all of my android phones to actually do what I wanted. If the boot loader was locked, it really sucked.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

yes, is that a problem? A 2 year old could jailbreak an iphone. The last time I did it I didn't even need to connect to a computer. I believe the site was called:

jailbreakme.com

and you literally clicked "Jailbreak Me" or something and bam, cydia was installed.