GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 R/GTI Vs. 135i

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Whos head, not mine...dat wudnt me....

plz keep lecturing people in the vs thread....you making such a difference.

The Dude is the voice of reason this site needs

The Dude is the voice of reason this site needs

He is the voice this site deserves but not the voice it needs...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Is this thread comprised of 16 yr old girls and their inability to use English?

You also realize deleting texts means nothing. They can just pull up records. Oh, and all your posting on here... there is plenty of proof.

Seriously though, this behavior is like 18 yr olds. Will you still race like this when you have kids? What about if they are in the car?

JhnR

Banned
So the 320i has 180hp....i wonder how that's gonna stack against these fast around here.

You also realize deleting texts means nothing. They can just pull up records. Oh, and all your posting on here... there is plenty of proof.

Seriously though, this behavior is like 18 yr olds. Will you still race like this when you have kids? What about if they are in the car?

Yeeessss, I was wondering how long it would take medical man to chime in.

Now to counter against what I thought someone would have already pointed out......

Cops would have no reason to believe the person wasnt just going fast by them self. If there was a random witness that came forth to say there was another car....they would check the phone and it would say nothing and it would really go no further....no real reason to think they would find anything different if they pulled the records.....and if they did....prove it.....this forum means nothing...unless the race was organized on here.....but regardless whos to say the person wasnt racing someone else....

vids or it didnt happen.....all this crap is circumstantial hypothetical bla bla bla

Ya can be caught and ya can get away with it....you'd be surprised by all the dumb asses that actually get away from cops scott free when actually being chased on camera and everything. Baffling really

Edit: Forgot to comment on the kids in car thing.

Buckle up kids, we gotta kick some ass! ...But they were already buckled in so it was kinda just a fun thing to say.

As you request, I will do just that. It's almost as stupid and immature as smashing your dick in a garage door. That ever happen to you?

No, but oddly enough I had a close call one time when I was almost locked myself out of my garage and had figure out how to open it with a small gap....it ended up falling the rest of the way down on my gut when I craftily figured out how to resolve my problem.

Last edited:
HA, I completely forgot I made a video of that....

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64787

I remember now...made a thread and said only watch if extremely bored....it gave people a good bunch of laughs....thats what im here for...laughs. Laugh away people...if you can manage to sit thru it that is......gets pretty dull at points.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeeessss, I was wondering how long it would take medical man to chime in.

Now to counter against what I thought someone would have already pointed out......

Cops would have no reason to believe the person wasnt just going fast by them self. If there was a random witness that came forth to say there was another car....they would check the phone and it would say nothing and it would really go no further....no real reason to think they would find anything different if they pulled the records.....and if they did....prove it.....this forum means nothing...unless the race was organized on here.....but regardless whos to say the person wasnt racing someone else....

vids or it didnt happen.....all this crap is circumstantial hypothetical bla bla bla

Ya can be caught and ya can get away with it....you'd be surprised by all the dumb asses that actually get away from cops scott free when actually being chased on camera and everything. Baffling really

Edit: Forgot to comment on the kids in car thing.

Buckle up kids, we gotta kick some ass! ...But they were already buckled in so it was kinda just a fun thing to say.

No, but oddly enough I had a close call one time when I was almost locked myself out of my garage and had figure out how to open it with a small gap....it ended up falling the rest of the way down on my gut when I craftily figured out how to resolve my problem.

Oh man.... you have much to learn as a youngling.

If someone you raced were to crash and potentially have serious injuries, or worse, die from said crash and someone saw you racing them, you damn well better believe that they would pull records. And you would seriously leave the scene if someone you were racing could potentially die or was seriously hurt? You would not help? If you would leave, then that is pretty fucked up. Punishment would be so much worse for you if you were to get caught. Some of your vids show other cars on the road. This is not something that cannot happen.

I find you highly entertaining on here, which is why I keep coming here. But come on dude. You know what you are doing is not only illegal but completely unsafe. One of these days it will catch up to you. You honestly cannot be that naive.

I just really hope no one gets hurt, particularly someone you race since you will run away and deny it like a coward.

What if you are racing with your wife in the car, a tire blows, you crash. She dies but you do not.... can you live with yourself knowing that you killed her doing something stupid just to prove that you have a fast car??

Oh man.... you have much to learn as a youngling.

If someone you raced were to crash and potentially have serious injuries, or worse, die from said crash and someone saw you racing them, you damn well better believe that they would pull records. And you would seriously leave the scene if someone you were racing could potentially die or was seriously hurt? You would not help? If you would leave, then that is pretty fucked up. Punishment would be so much worse for you if you were to get caught. Some of your vids show other cars on the road. This is not something that cannot happen.

I find you highly entertaining on here, which is why I keep coming here. But come on dude. You know what you are doing is not only illegal but completely unsafe. One of these days it will catch up to you. You honestly cannot be that naive.

I just really hope no one gets hurt, particularly someone you race since you will run away and deny it like a coward.

What if you are racing with your wife in the car, a tire blows, you crash. She dies but you do not.... can you live with yourself knowing that you killed her doing something stupid just to prove that you have a fast car??

Even if they have text proof it still has to be proven it was whoever it was that was behind the wheel and all that jazz....im just countering with what could happen and all that...its perfectly possible to be caught buts its also possible to get away with.....

When are you guys just gunna realize i say the opposite of whatever you say just to get a rise out of you....i dont really give 2 shits...would I leave the scene if it was someone I knew...no. Its all circumstantial....you are talking worst case scenarios which almost never happen. And when they do...they make the news....whens the last time you heard about anythnig? last time around here was like 4yrs ago and then before that never.

As far as blow out comment....Dont buy cheap old tires like Lou

Last edited:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Even if they have text proof it still has to be proven it was whoever it was that was behind the wheel and all that jazz....im just countering with what could happen and all that...its perfectly possible to be caught buts its also possible to get away with.....

When are you guys just gunna realize i say the opposite of whatever you say just to get a rise out of you....i dont really give 2 shits...would I leave the scene if it was someone I knew...no. Its all circumstantial....you are talking worst case scenarios which almost never happen. And when they do...they make the news....whens the last time you heard about anythnig? last time around here was like 4yrs ago and then before that never.

As far as blow out comment....Dont buy cheap old tires like Lou

Does Paul Walker count?

No he doesnt....thought about that after i posted. but if it did...lets some it up shall we. Never, 4yrs ago, and now Paul Walker bc some dude was drinking or w.e. happened with that. How many street races happened in b/w...hmmm I wonder

But to be fair I shouldnt leave off, that dude from jackass...DRUNK Driving...own fault
OR Hulk Hogans son with his Supra...Also DRUNK DRIVING...own damn fault

I dont think either were street racing tho....maybe they were or werent idk but they were drunk..

Paul walkers driver wasnt racing either I dont think....so that is why they do not count.

They are just car crashes then.

Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion

Seriously though, this behavior is like 18 yr olds.

I think you've got another category to include in your poll...I mean, pole.