GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 R/GTI Vs. 135i

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
LULZ

BUT SRSLY. Race race race race race NOW! And record a vid

I realize you are likely trolling, but the problem with street racing is the "what ifs' the 20 something brain doesn't think about because you guys are still immortal.

You're married though, breh. Want to know what happens if someone besides you dies while you're driving at 160 mph on public roads? You go to prison and lose everything you've ever worked for a in wrongful death suit, that's what.

The likelihood of this happening on well selected "vacant" public roadways is minimal for an occasional run, but as the frequency of those runs increases, so does the frequency that you will lose everything. Good luck.

FTFY

Edit: Not that i care or anything BUT....unless it was organized street racing(with texts agreeing to race, which thanks for point that out, now i be sure and tell the other person to delete all texts relating to such activities from now on) and there were witnesses of some kind(which vaccant road means no and even if they saw you they would have to get your plate at 100mph as you go by).....there is no connection to you and the other vehicle and you could just peace out

Last edited:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Really cool special effects there at the end. Dont speed on stretches of roads that people can turn onto..real stupid

Or a kid can run into the road, or a deer, or whatever. I was in a buddies car going 90+ down a stretch of road where no driveways or other roads intersected. A deer jumped out and he didn't even have time to hit the brakes. The deer hit the front passenger side and was decapitated. The head smashed the drivers side of the windshield (somehow didn't bust through) and the headless body smashed into my side of the car. We were ok but his car was totaled. It was his first time driving his car after being away at college for a semester and he was stoked to "race" our other friend who we were going to meet up with. We had driven over 90/100 on this stretch of road hundreds of times before that happened.

My point? You're a dumbass if you ever think you have it all figured out.

Or a kid can run into the road, or a deer, or whatever. I was in a buddies car going 90+ down a stretch of road where no driveways or other roads intersected. A deer jumped out and he didn't even have time to hit the brakes. The deer hit the front passenger side and was decapitated. The head smashed the drivers side of the windshield (somehow didn't bust through) and the headless body smashed into my side of the car. We were ok but his car was totaled. It was his first time driving his car after being away at college for a semester and he was stoked to "race" our other friend who we were going to meet up with. We had driven over 90/100 on this stretch of road hundreds of times before that happened.

My point? You're a dumbass if you ever think you have it all figured out.

Cool story bro, vids or didnt happen. Dont speed thru wooded areas at night. Speeds like that are meant for the highway.

How tightly puckered are you at 160 on public roads? Do they fuse together?

They did the last I went that speed a couple weeks ago. Had to have them surgically separated. Wasnt racing anybody or anything tho....just wide open road that I could see for miles...clear on both sides of the highway for like 150ft too.....it called for me to mash the pedal. Nobody was around either till I came up on traffic eventually....so glad my new brakes are on now...they amazing...not like those alcons you got tho ...

This isnt even my racing thread...lol

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
Edit: Not that i care or anything BUT....unless it was organized street racing(with texts agreeing to race, which thanks for point that out, now i be sure and tell the other person to delete all texts relating to such activities from now on) and there were witnesses of some kind(which vaccant road means no and even if they saw you they would have to get your plate at 100mph as you go by).....there is no connection to you and the other vehicle and you could just peace out

You're good to go! What could happen?:thumbsup:

You're good to go! What could happen?:thumbsup:

Dats what I taught.....good to go

On another note, this thread desperately needs some vids...how about one like I just described to Halvie....

This is def not me tho......

Whoosh! Look at that! The point just flew by your empty head at 160mph:laugh:

Whos head, not mine...dat wudnt me....

plz keep lecturing people in the vs thread....you making such a difference.