GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3 R/GTI Vs. 135i

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
No he doesnt....thought about that after i posted. but if it did...lets some it up shall we. Never, 4yrs ago, and now Paul Walker bc some dude was drinking or w.e. happened with that. How many street races happened in b/w...hmmm I wonder

But to be fair I shouldnt leave off, that dude from jackass...DRUNK Driving...own fault
OR Hulk Hogans son with his Supra...Also DRUNK DRIVING...own damn fault

I dont think either were street racing tho....maybe they were or werent idk but they were drunk..

Paul walkers driver wasnt racing either I dont think....so that is why they do not count.

They are just car crashes then.

seriously dude? come on i think you are a cool guy but get the info straight before posting some things. there was no alcohol involved in that crash. and second, he was not racing but did exceed triple digit speeds. :mad0259:

seriously dude? come on i think you are a cool guy but get the info straight before posting some things. there was no alcohol involved in that crash. and second, he was not racing but did exceed triple digit speeds. :mad0259:

I said I wasnt sure. I'm just trying to give these guys a hard time which it seems they finally figured out.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
Yoh. You guys are going on about racing each other in public roads and filming it, while I'm kak'ing myself when I have to log my car to troubleshoot for issues using vcds lol. I agree, back to the original point of this thread, that spending $$$ on a K04 for a GTi is a lot, but then you should have that attitude with any and ALL mods, period. And just because you do have a K04 or some other fast car, it doesn't mean you should drive at 100% potential the whole time. That's just stupid.

To me, a K04 Gti sounds a lot more fun than a stock 135i, simply because the GTi is special at that level whereas the BMW isn't even breaking a sweat. But then again, fun seems to be a lost concept in this thread. Eeek

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Even if they have text proof it still has to be proven it was whoever it was that was behind the wheel and all that jazz....im just countering with what could happen and all that...its perfectly possible to be caught buts its also possible to get away with.....

When are you guys just gunna realize i say the opposite of whatever you say just to get a rise out of you....i dont really give 2 shits...would I leave the scene if it was someone I knew...no. Its all circumstantial....you are talking worst case scenarios which almost never happen. And when they do...they make the news....whens the last time you heard about anythnig? last time around here was like 4yrs ago and then before that never.

As far as blow out comment....Dont buy cheap old tires like Lou

I need a face and a palm.

You are not just posting this to get a rise. You truly believe that street racing at 150 mph with your wife in the car is a good idea. Sure, it is not an everyday occurrence to crash, but you are playing with fire little man. All it takes is once. This invincible feeling you have is stupid. Get over it. You have a fast car. No need to be stupid about it.

And now I see you would only stop if it is someone you know? So a stranger who crashes while racing you illegally.... let him die? Man..... you are a piece of work. No regard for your life, your wifes life, your friends life, a strangers life. What do you care about besides a stupid street race that means nothing other than an ego stroke?

I think you've got another category to include in your poll...I mean, pole.

:laugh:

I said I wasnt sure. I'm just trying to give these guys a hard time which it seems they finally figured out.

Um, no. Continuing to do what you are doing is not trolling. That's fine. Keep street racing. Just don't come crying on here when either you get hurt or you kill someone.

You can't troll a troll mafucka;)

THIS.

Yoh. You guys are going on about racing each other in public roads and filming it, while I'm kak'ing myself when I have to log my car to troubleshoot for issues using vcds lol. I agree, back to the original point of this thread, that spending $$$ on a K04 for a GTi is a lot, but then you should have that attitude with any and ALL mods, period. And just because you do have a K04 or some other fast car, it doesn't mean you should drive at 100% potential the whole time. That's just stupid.

To me, a K04 Gti sounds a lot more fun than a stock 135i, simply because the GTi is special at that level whereas the BMW isn't even breaking a sweat. But then again, fun seems to be a lost concept in this thread. Eeek

This type of fun can be had on a racetrack. Not on public roads. Intelligence and regard for human life are the only things that are a lost concept in this thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
No he doesnt....thought about that after i posted. but if it did...lets some it up shall we. Never, 4yrs ago, and now Paul Walker bc some dude was drinking or w.e. happened with that. How many street races happened in b/w...hmmm I wonder

But to be fair I shouldnt leave off, that dude from jackass...DRUNK Driving...own fault
OR Hulk Hogans son with his Supra...Also DRUNK DRIVING...own damn fault

I dont think either were street racing tho....maybe they were or werent idk but they were drunk..

Paul walkers driver wasnt racing either I dont think....so that is why they do not count.

They are just car crashes then.

SO drunk driving is their fault, but if you crashed at 150 mph in a silly little street race, that would not be your fault? AS far as how often things happen, don't think for a second that the news reports everything. Naivete is strong in you.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
yawn,,, street racing is cool and you are not....get over it.

Gosh... you really got me there.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Almost a 10 second car, awesome. What turbo and tune do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk