GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Robin Williams dead at 63

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If you have that chemical imbalance in your brain, how does it just resolve on its own?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You'd be amazed what moving your body can do for your mind. Or at least I am. Working out. Biking. Digging holes....it all helps.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder. I would know.

Fair enough. I can only speak to what I have been told by the people I know and doctors involved in their care and some of my patients. They all say they need meds, but I can agree that does not mean everyone does.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
You'd be amazed what moving your body can do for your mind. Or at least I am. Working out. Biking. Digging holes....it all helps.

Yes it helps.
However, getting someone with an imbalance to that point is hard

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Fair enough. I can only speak to what I have been told by the people I know and doctors involved in their care and some of my patients. They all say they need meds, but I can agree that does not mean everyone does.

Neurofeedback therapy works too

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Yes it helps.
However, getting someone with an imbalance to that point is hard

I'm sure it is.

For those without the imbalance, I think most people would be amazed on how good they would feel if they worked out or did something physical routinely

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

:word: I love moving around. About to upgrade myself to the most expensive gym in town :lol: ... Can't wait though :thumbsup:

butchered by autocorrecr

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dont know if this was posted already...latest is that he tried to cut his wrist with a pocket knife before hanging himself with his belt. :(

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Yea, this is known. :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure it is.

For those without the imbalance, I think most people would be amazed on how good they would feel if they worked out or did something physical routinely

I routinely try to tell my wife this, but it does not work for her. Weird, I know.

STING

Ready to race!
R.I.P.
Robin Williams.
Im sure his millions ensured he had the best help for his clinical depression but it just wasn't enough for his tortured soul.
Such a pity he didn't ask the experts on Golf MK6.
A good jog around the block might have save him :clap:

Last edited:

McQueen77

Banned
R.I.P.
Robin Williams.
Im sure his millions ensured he had the best help for his clinical depression but it just wasn't enough for his tortured soul.
Such a pity he didn't ask the experts on Golf MK6.
A good jog around the block might have saved him :clap:

:word: