GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Damn dude, that's rough... I only slept for six hours last night and I feel tired now too.

Went to sleep around 11-11:30 and woke up at 5:XX for no reason, couldn't fall back asleep. I guess at least I got the gym out of the way in case today gets crazy.

I have to shower and go do a demo at Georgia State University now, not really feeling it...

I wake up around 6:30AM for work everyday and I usually knock out around 2AM. This is not effective, I need to change this shit ASAP.

I'm probably going to try to start going to bed like around 10:30PM.

Oh dang, you're going to be pretty close to Gravyballs. I've only been to Georgia one time and I didn't even get out of the airport :laugh:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
so that just happened...
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=ADVAN+A048&partnum=24YR8048&i1_Qty=2&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoModel=GTI&autoYear=2011&autoModClar=4-Door%20With%20Rubber%20Valve%20Stems&vehicleSearch=true

dfsdfsdfsdfsd.png

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I don't think so, I wouldn't know though cause I can't see GIFs on my work computer :(

If my avatar is working, it should be lingering in the NFG zone.

If you look at the gauge it has a plus sign on both sides of the scale, which would lead me to believe that you do give positive fucks with it in its' current position.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I wake up around 6:30AM for work everyday and I usually knock out around 2AM. This is not effective, I need to change this shit ASAP.

I'm probably going to try to start going to bed like around 10:30PM.

Oh dang, you're going to be pretty close to Gravyballs. I've only been to Georgia one time and I didn't even get out of the airport :laugh:

Fuck'th man... go to bed earlier, that isn't healthy.

Pics of hotties

I shall try, do you have snapchat doe?

Unfortunately, most of the students I talk to are dudes, I'd say at least 4/5 male.

i did a workout at 0600 outside in the cold. #progress

Oh dang. I started at about 6:30 or so, but I went to Planet Shitness. This weather has been gross...

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
And yes, I'll probably be seeing Gravyballz next week. You aren't really missing out on a ton with Georgia, it's nice but nothing super remarkable, not one of my favorite states.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Fuck'th man... go to bed earlier, that isn't healthy.

I shall try, do you have snapchat doe?

Unfortunately, most of the students I talk to are dudes, I'd say at least 4/5 male.

Oh dang. I started at about 6:30 or so, but I went to Planet Shitness. This weather has been gross...
there is a hot fitness coach chic that leads run clinics and cardio sessions i try to go to as many of them as i can.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Dont watch funny youtube videos on the can. You might die.
Spoken like a true wise man.

Ski racing last night? Ski racing=the sechs? Dude needs to take it easy, I know the bitches like it rough, but no sense hurting the Dude over it.

Oh Dang! I didn't know you were into that, the Dude likes 4nal play :thumbsup:

And sounds like you should really see a doctor about that dude... hurt muscles are no joke.
yes, I like to pee in butts.

Sounds painful
Rub coconut oil over your entire body
Done. I feel so smooth and slippery:D

gifs are not gifing:iono:

Thank gawd:laugh:

Ouch!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.