mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Bozz

Go Kart Champion

John L. Sullivan Dodge Chrysler?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
John L. Sullivan Dodge Chrysler?

John L has a ton of dealerships. In Roseville, it is Chevy. That is where I traded it in, and that is where they have it.

LOL at the price though. They won't make much money on that car considering how much they gave me!!! :lol::lol:

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
John L has a ton of dealerships. In Roseville, it is Chevy. That is where I traded it in, and that is where they have it.

LOL at the price though. They won't make much money on that car considering how much they gave me!!! :lol::lol:

My sister lives in Roseville, I guess I missed the famous John L dealerships when I have been out der.

So these dealerships are named after the famous boxer, John L. Sullivan? Or for some other guy with that name?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My sister lives in Roseville, I guess I missed the famous John L dealerships when I have been out der.

So these dealerships are named after the famous boxer, John L. Sullivan? Or for some other guy with that name?

She does?? So do I. Tell her I said hi! ;)

I have no idea who John L is really other than some dude with a mustache and a ton of dealers. I doubt he boxed, but you never know. :iono:

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
She does?? So do I. Tell her I said hi! ;)

She's a doc and has worked ER so, you may have run across her.

I have no idea who John L is really other than some dude with a mustache and a ton of dealers. I doubt he boxed, but you never know. :iono:

The boxer John L. died in 1918 so... anyway the following link is not meatspin, so you can click it with confidence and reckless abandon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L._Sullivan

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
If she starts acting up, that's to blame. When you don't give dogs boundaries, they go bonkers. We used to let our dog on the bed, then she went crazy destroying things, pooping in the house, etc. Forcing her to sleep in her crate, not allowing her on furniture, etc has gone a long way in making her a good dog. Dogs are just like kids, only better because they don't talk back and they're easier to control. But if you let them have freedom, they CAN (not necessarily all) turn into monsters.

Good advice.

Luckily, this dog is SUPER good. I mean, really good. Dog just sleeps a lot and is pretty well behaved for only 5 months old.
Like when I sleep during the day (since I work nights), she sleeps the whole time too....doesn't bother me, or run off & destroy shit.
Wake up, take her out, feed her & she's good.

She usually just hops up there and will go lay down on the bed like it's her cage/own area. She hasn't destroyed anything (or attempted to) on it at all actually

And she just sleeps at the end of the bed too, when we go to bed

I paid good money for both the bed and the couch, and I'm not about to let some fucking dog ruin it. If she wants to cuddle with the dog, she can lay on the floor or use the dog-specific chair in her office.
:clap:
Makes sense too

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Blacked out F250 for sale near me, black wheels, 4 door.

I want it.