GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
What about the tune for them?

Once you buy our Stage 3 BT (which you have, James) and have added our High Output Fueling Kit (or our High Output Injectors only with a self-sourced adequate LPFP setup), the Stage 3 BT for UNI-INJ is made available to you at no extra charge.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Once you buy our Stage 3 BT (which you have, James) and have added our High Output Fueling Kit (or our High Output Injectors only with a self-sourced adequate LPFP setup), the Stage 3 BT for UNI-INJ is made available to you at no extra charge.

Gotcha, I thought it was a tune just for injectors and stock pump. Still need to source a pump.

Mbutler183

Ready to race!
While were on the topic of fueling, what is the more important upgrade to start with? LPFP or Injectors?

And which injectors are recommended? I've seen so many different posts about injectors

ErBall

Measurement Mogul

For no extra charge...... outside of the extra grand charged for what its worth.

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
Glad someone said it^

and as far as which to do first. IMO, neither is much helpful without the other. You cant push any more liquid thru a pinhole then is already being pushed and you if you open up the hole you arent able to supply enough liquid thru the hole to sustain.....so only option is both....but if you had to choose one id do injectors cause at least they are helpful for some of the powerband before the pump cant keep up. or meth :)

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
Our High Output Injectors are available separate from the LPFP & Module, but my colleagues just haven't gotten to adding them to the site yet. If anyone is interested, contact me directly. UH004-FLA, $999.99 USD

Why wasn't this available when I was ready to do it...? I was told I had to get the whole fueling system :iono::(

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Come on man, the whole fueling kit is a deal! For the cool price of 350% of what the parts cost, you can have the highly sought after and proprietary "HIGH OUTPUT FUELING KIT."

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Come on man, the whole fueling kit is a deal! For the cool price of 350% of what the parts cost, you can have the highly sought after and proprietary "HIGH OUTPUT FUELING KIT."

Don't forget all the hard work they do removing the OE serial numbers.

Fonzii18

Ready to race!
Is there another tune for just the lpfp and the controller?
Or do you have to get injectors to work.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
While were on the topic of fueling, what is the more important upgrade to start with? LPFP or Injectors?

And which injectors are recommended? I've seen so many different posts about injectors

injectors are more important. i see no difference with just a lpfp installed. and it was the only fueling upgrade on apr's 3+ kit for a reason. my injectors max out at the same psi without or without the apr pump.

i bought INA injectors, but apparently even i overpaid at $600 for all 4 and the harness. i can't keep it straight the difference between lnf vs opel vs whatever.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
injectors are more important. i see no difference with just a lpfp installed. and it was the only fueling upgrade on apr's 3+ kit for a reason. my injectors max out at the same psi without or without the apr pump.

i bought INA injectors, but apparently even i overpaid at $600 for all 4 and the harness. i can't keep it straight the difference between lnf vs opel vs whatever.

Opel injectors from zzp are the ones you want.

They cost $350. That includes upgraded e85 safe seals, a fuel rail and even a harness.

These will give you pretty much all the flow you can get through the primary injectors without upgrading the hpfp.

LNFs are a complete waste of money, they aren't a significant improvement over stock.

gustkiller

Ready to race!

They cost $350. That includes upgraded e85 safe seals, a fuel rail and even a harness.

These will give you pretty much all the flow you can get through the primary injectors without upgrading the hpfp.

LNFs are a complete waste of money, they aren't a significant improvement over stock.
The ones that came with APR stage3+ kit is more like lnf or zzp? I am out of fuel at +-24 psi with APR injectors.

Fonzii18

Ready to race!

But would these work with the unitronic stage 3 tune?
From what im seeing the tune is very picky on what it will work with.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
But would these work with the unitronic stage 3 tune?
From what im seeing the tune is very picky on what it will work with.

No, you have to use UNI injectors and pump or a pump of your choice (TTRS) which is the route I'm going. Just haven't decided yet to use TTRS pump or just buy the UNI one and be done with it