GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR has had my ECU for 2 weeks with no updates

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
yeah theres a certain point where you just dont know what the fuck to do.

I got to drive it for 10 minutes and went WOT one time before all hell broke loose once again. But it felt good that one time. The surging I was getting before the ECU got replaced is gone i think haha

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
my avatar is absolutely related to my mental state

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Update.
My local dealer that has my car now said the only issue left is being caused by the intake flap position sensor. They said even though the other dealership replaced it they didn't do a great job and messed it up and my dealership won't warranty their work so they're telling me I have to take it back to Rochester and they're handing it back to me broken. On an extended warranty item. They said the policy is that they can't warranty other dealers work

Uberryan

Banned
Update.
My local dealer that has my car now said the only issue left is being caused by the intake flap position sensor. They said even though the other dealership replaced it they didn't do a great job and messed it up and my dealership won't warranty their work so they're telling me I have to take it back to Rochester and they're handing it back to me broken. On an extended warranty item. They said the policy is that they can't warranty other dealers work

I would have them show that to you in writing from a VWOA header. Then contact VWOA. The way I recall, you have the right to switch dealers if you're not comfortable returning to the original one that did the work that's now causing a problem.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Update.

Does the original work on the sensor fall under warranty? If that work was done under warranty, any other dealership should have to recognize warranty work.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
I called the Rochester dealership and they called my local dealership and apparently talked them into it. Car should be ready Monday and they gave me one of the Jetta TSI loaners which is actually a pretty friggin fun car to drive so I'm content for now

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
At least no more rental bills.

not just that, it really isnt a bad car at all, the new 1.8t is great.

haha can you tell im trying to stay positive?

im trying really really really hard

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Damagi123 needs a gofundme for his car troubles.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

FriggenT1

Banned
I called the Rochester dealership and they called my local dealership and apparently talked them into it. Car should be ready Monday and they gave me one of the Jetta TSI loaners which is actually a pretty friggin fun car to drive so I'm content for now

YES!!!

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
the saga continues...

VW of Orchard Park is now again refusing to work on my car, saying the other dealership screwed up the Intake Manifold and so they cant warranty it and also that they want their loaner back so telling me to just come pick it up. Again. 5 weeks.