GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I would have to agree with this. Was pretty shitty. Joking around insulting is one thing. Dat escalation.

Oh well, those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. If you’re sensitive, don’t tease other people iono. Worse things have been said in here so...

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Great. I don’t know you. Nor do I care what you say or think lol.
lol if you didn't care you wouldn't respond, yet you do... so you care a little :iono:
I would have to agree with this. Was pretty shitty. Joking around insulting is one thing. Dat escalation.
this
Oh well, those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. If you’re sensitive, don’t tease other people iono. Worse things have been said in here so...

LOL coming from the guy who boasts all about teh weather and not having to work... K. You throw stones all the damn time. Can't take it? Don't give it. Simple. :iono:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
lol if you didn't care you wouldn't respond, yet you do... so you care a little :iono:

this

LOL coming from the guy who boasts all about teh weather and not having to work... K. You throw stones all the damn time. Can't take it? Don't give it. Simple. :iono:

Do you see me complaining about my feels? Nope. The Texas weather is too insulting for you snowflakes? Show me a post where I’m boasting, unprovoked about not having to work. I’m teased about it and I embrace it. You all would too. And I work now guys. I just don’t have a 9 to 5. I’m basically remodeling this whole house. It works for me and my wife. I don’t feel bad about it.

LOL LOL LOL

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Do you see me complaining about my feels? Nope. The Texas weather is too insulting for you snowflakes? Show me a post where I’m boasting, unprovoked about not having to work. I’m teased about it and I embrace it. You all would too. And I work now guys. I just don’t have a 9 to 5. I’m basically remodeling this whole house. It works for me and my wife. I don’t feel bad about it.

LOL LOL LOL

lmao, was such a snowflake yesterday and is calling everyone snowflakes today. #doublestandard

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Jeez when did everyone in here start driving mk7s....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
hold teh phone. Have you tuned it yet? lmao
You know the answer [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.