GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
“Chipotle lunch brought in on PSG when we get to 50 percent. Early happy hour when we get to 60 percent.“ - email to my office from our big boss on a process that I manage for our group , LOL. #JayKnows

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Ive never been invited to the Boosted Mansion :iono:
Jay is talking about my moms house tbh

Its big enough to have a pool party with everyone on this thread, ill admit that. but its not a mansion .

^

I remember that one time we all forced ourselves to his house :lol:

woah woah woah , i let you guys come on a boosted tour...

only cause my house was clean.

my place is okaayish.

Jaber

Modero
Jay is talking about my moms house tbh

Its big enough to have a pool party with everyone on this thread, ill admit that. but its not a mansion .

woah woah woah , i let you guys come on a boosted tour...

only cause my house was clean.

my place is okaayish.

"We are on our way" - Gang
"lies.... " - Boostie
[Takes pic of Navi showing I90 West] - Gang

I forgot what we had planned that day. Think it was a Sunday after Cars-N-Coffee?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
"lies.... " - Boostie

I forgot what we had planned that day. Think it was a Sunday after Cars-N-Coffee?

bro. you forgot the part where ya'll stopped at Woodmans. :eek:

This was Woodmans before you realized how great the place is. In4woodmansPostReview :bellyroll:

Jays doge recently stayed over, was a pretty nice little time actually. Jay doesnt know it yet but his dog now loves chickfila and the suburbs.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
"lies.... " - Boostie

Was one of the cruises that he helped hype up and then didn't show. That used to happen often so we just showed up at his house. Orest was revving the piss out of his car in the driveway lmao. good times, 3 of boosted's neighbors moved out after that.

bro. you forgot the part where ya'll stopped at Woodmans. :eek:

This was Woodmans before you realized how great the place is. In4woodmansPostReview :bellyroll:

Jays doge recently stayed over, was a pretty nice little time actually. Jay doesnt know it yet but his dog now loves chickfila and the suburbs.

^ She did look like she enjoyed the stay in the burbs

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
There are mansions in Gilberts?

#stinkeye #disbelief

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
anywhere out in the sticks can get you a sweet house for cheap monies, thats for sure.

oh dang, NOLA converted to suburban sheeple, yikes...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
#wasn'tinvited
invite me over first tbh :iono:

i love crab legs and steak.
Was one of the cruises that he helped hype up and then didn't show. That used to happen often so we just showed up at his house. Orest was revving the piss out of his car in the driveway lmao. good times, 3 of boosted's neighbors moved out after that.
^ She did look like she enjoyed the stay in the burbs
yeah have had many forum people over tbh

Last time jay came over, i sent him home with woodmans string cheese. If youve tried it, you know how great it is.
There are mansions in Gilberts?

#stinkeye #disbelief

Binnie road, about half a mile before tyrell road on the right..there is a neighborhood with some mansions.
anywhere out in the sticks can get you a sweet house for cheap monies, thats for sure.

oh dang, NOLA converted to suburban sheeple, yikes...

It took some time getting her adjusted to the racing sim...luckily she didnt need Opposable thumbs to steer or shift.

Obviously she used the paddle shifters, cause faster.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Nice try but she knows she'd be on her way back to the pound if she drove an automatic. She's a manual trans pup

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL, good stuff on the dog driving auto vs manual :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.