GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
My illinois dream "farm" property is 44 plank road.

Recently sold for $450k. Mainly cause the fenced in lot/privacy

Nice house. Prob has massive kitchen for all your cooking.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nice house. Prob has massive kitchen for all your cooking.

edited post, see lot size.

When i think mcmansions...it also comes down to lot size for me.

The house itself is 4,000 sq feet though for anyone wondering.

Kitchen is kind of small :iono:

Jaber

Modero
edited post, see lot size.

When i think mcmansions...it also comes down to lot size for me.

The house itself is 4,000 sq feet though for anyone wondering.

Not bad. If I were to buy a house deep in the country and spend that much, I'd want acres of land. Be awesome to shoot in my backyard and do w/e the hell I want.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Elise before , after, or never the house? :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Not bad. If I were to buy a house deep in the country and spend that much, I'd want acres of land. Be awesome to shoot in my backyard and do w/e the hell I want.

It backs up to tons of farm land, that lot size is 2 acres...in4gokart track

Not sure if they own the land around the lot, sure does look like it based off of the green around it.

This enough land orrr?.... :iono:

Next time you drive down plank towards sycamore you cant miss it. 4 miles away from you.

Elise before , after, or never the house? :iono:

Maybe the next gen.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Needs more garage, less house

Lmfao, its a 3 car garage yeah.

Realtors really need to up their home photo game. Most listings of houses ive seen never show the garage exterior/interior. This is a major selling point for a car guy imo. :iono:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Realtors really need to up their home photo game. Most listings of houses ive seen never show the garage exterior/interior. This is a major selling point for a car guy imo. :iono:

yeah when i was buying 2 years ago my realtor was struggling to find a place with a garage, wonder if its because of this

Jaber

Modero
Only 2acres? That's weak sauce out here. Needs moar. I'm happy with my .18acres :lol:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
TRU. But they're close enough, with basements, they're up there.

If I finished out my basement I'd be pretty close to 3k. Rennhole's place is probably 3k or larger now if you include the basement and the kiddo's room.

3k is roomy but it's not that big. Def not "McMansion" IMO.

My illinois dream "farm" property is 44 plank road.

Recently sold for $450k.

Mainly cause the fenced in lot/privacy. Fully gated/fenced. Huge lot. When those trees grow in gonna be awesome.

450, not bad. Nice piece of property. Lot of lawn to mow, tho.

Nice thing about being out there - it's quiet. No neighbors. Can do what you want on your land.

But after spending summers on a farm, plus living in DeKalb for a number of years before they got their own WalMart.... living in the sticks can suck sometimes. Need to make a quick run to Best Buy for a cable? Need a gallon of milk? Suddenly it's not "I'm gonna run quick, over to..." It becomes "I need to go 'into town' today."

Figure anything off of Plank Rd. is gonna be 20 minute drive to civilization, easy...

Car guys are a very small, and dying, breed. Half the time I need to open up Google 3D maps and find the house, to look at it and see if it's even got a 2car or 3car.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
in IL, basements don't technically count. agreed, 3k isnt massive, but its still healthy. Like Dubbinit's weiner.

KVN is out playing in a cover band and hanging out with 22 yr old girls, living the rockstar life, iirc.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
in IL, basements don't technically count. agreed, 3k isnt massive, but its still healthy. Like Dubbinit's weiner.

KVN is out playing in a cover band and hanging out with 22 yr old girls, living the rockstar life, iirc.

KVN's been missing from the last couple autocrosses. Was wondering what's going on with him.

Probably needs recovery time from all those 22 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.