GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
What's weird is... whenever I go back to LA for work... every night, once the day is over... I drive down the hill to Malibu and sit on the beach until it gets totally dark, just watching and listening.

My co-workers (most of them grew up in SoCal) don't get it. They want to know what's so exciting about staring at water.

:iono:

I get it :smoking:

Jaber

Modero
What's weird is... whenever I go back to LA for work... every night, once the day is over... I drive down the hill to Malibu and sit on the beach until it gets totally dark, just watching and listening.

My co-workers (most of them grew up in SoCal) don't get it. They want to know what's so exciting about staring at water.

Dang, that sounds awesome. Something I would do too. Sometimes I'll walk the dog to the lake or pond at night and just stand there and enjoy the silence and stars.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
we should be asking what pssmkillr likes about central new hampshire ? a bit nippy up there aye?

what i picture..

constitutional carry. real maple syrup. good lobsters. ocean, and 3 hours north of there the windiest place on earth. no huge cities.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

It’s soothing. It’s nostalgic. I will live on the beach someday.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dubya, what are we looking at there?

I left Chicago for Seattle for a job. Wound up back here though after a couple years.

I've had a couple VW's. Had an old 16v gen-1 Passat. My first brand-new car was a 2000 Jetta GL (man pedal and even man crank windows). My BIL has it now - over 400k on it. Then had a few trucks, before getting into my 2003 GTI 1.8T.

That GTI was a great car. Pretty well loaded car. 5sp, leather, sunroof, even had ESP which I was told was very rare. It also had the Monsoon audio tho I yanked all that out for a system of my own. I had the ECS Stage 2 (Porsche) brakes on it, Revo tune, Evo Sports short shifter, ramz, springs and shocks. Was a great car. My dad still has it as his winter beater. 250k on it now.
Wow good back story here. The Jetta GL must be a TDI with that type of mileage.

Good mods on the GTI too, probably a good thing you bought the manual gti..the automanuals were garbage slushboxes back then. Glad you came back... if you stayed likely wouldve been daily driving a prius.

I also get it, punta cana 10 days nothing but sitting in beach. Morning beach walks etc. The smell of the air, the breeze etc.
Define every once in a while :lol:
last year, was like 4 car shows

this year not so much yeah, only 2 C&C so far. you know you want to come to dubfest.
I get it :smoking:
lol

constitutional carry. real maple syrup. good lobsters. ocean, and 3 hours north of there the windiest place on earth. no huge cities.
good and CHEAP lobsters? thats key, the price.

Cant say ive ever had real maple syrup...in4uglybastardshipping
It’s soothing. It’s nostalgic. I will live on the beach someday.
yeah beaches are awesome
Holy shit. I have a busy day and work and chi chat blows up
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man buns whats up?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Already got plans for this weekend.

When is the last SCS?
September 1st, 20 min drive to barrington arboretum
Nope... 2.0 gas! Gas pedal was used as on/off switch lol.
Yeah Atlanta is the same way.

TX is also on my "list"
400k on any vehicle is extremely impressive, interior must be shot by now
Cristine’s parent company headquarters is in Atlanta, so we might end up there someday.

She hiring? :iono:

Peen master what’s good?

Pretty much anything with bacon on it,

you?

Status
Not open for further replies.