GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
LOL

In other news.... gun threat at son's HS this morning. #nice

Arrested the kid who made the threat on social media. 18 y/o senior so charged him with a felony. Nice way to ruin your life before even getting started.

Kids really are idiots these days. How do you not know you'll get caught for something like that?

Jaber

Modero
LOL

In other news.... gun threat at son's HS this morning. #nice

Arrested the kid who made the threat on social media. 18 y/o senior so charged him with a felony. Nice way to ruin your life before even getting started.

Did they actually find a gun? Or was the kid just being a tard and used a fake or borrowed gun? Last I saw the charges were just for the threat.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Boosted got married today and didn't tell anyone about it. #wasntinvited

Posting on Mk6 on your wedding day? That's dedication. Lady Boosted should be so proud to have such a dedicated guy.

Kids really are idiots these days. How do you not know you'll get caught for something like that?

No idea.

Did they actually find a gun? Or was the kid just being a tard and used a fake or borrowed gun? Last I saw the charges were just for the threat.

I don't know. The kid posted a picture of some kind of rifle (sorry, not a gun guy, no idea what kind of gun) on a table to Snapchat with the caption, "Don't come to school tomorrow." The photo of the Snapshat was on a local neighborhood forum.

One of the students who was a follower of this kid on Snapchat took a picture of it and emailed it to the school principal. The principal informed the police and the police raided the kid's home during the overnight hours last night. Supposedly they took things "into evidence" but no one has said WHAT was taken.

My buddy/neighbor (not Rennhole), ex-military guy, has a son in the same HS, he saw the same thing. He thinks it's a paintball gun.

Tho it could have been a spitball shooter - we all know what the kid intended for everyone to think.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

My spoon is too big!

^ someone gets it!

Sterkrazzy for president!

what is that? Like One Guy One Cup or something. :iono:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Boosted got married today and didn't tell anyone about it. #wasntinvited

Oh wow, finally. :clap:

In4Pics. #wasntinvited

Didn't he get engaged like 4 years ago? Pretty sure it was right around time I had my knee surgery
#wasntinvited

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

See attachment.

Nothing like a 3am search warrant raid because of something your dumbass HS kid did on social media.

Attachments

• hs threat.jpg
    hs threat.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 49

Jaber

Modero
Posting on Mk6 on your wedding day? That's dedication. Lady Boosted should be so proud to have such a dedicated guy.

No idea.

I don't know. The kid posted a picture of some kind of rifle (sorry, not a gun guy, no idea what kind of gun) on a table to Snapchat with the caption, "Don't come to school tomorrow." The photo of the Snapshat was on a local neighborhood forum.

One of the students who was a follower of this kid on Snapchat took a picture of it and emailed it to the school principal. The principal informed the police and the police raided the kid's home during the overnight hours last night. Supposedly they took things "into evidence" but no one has said WHAT was taken.

My buddy/neighbor (not Rennhole), ex-military guy, has a son in the same HS, he saw the same thing. He thinks it's a paintball gun.

Tho it could have been a spitball shooter - we all know what the kid intended for everyone to think.

Oh wow.

Didn't he get engaged like 4 years ago? Pretty sure it was right around time I had my knee surgery
#wasntinvited

Slow and steady wins the race :iono:

See attachment.

Nothing like a 3am search warrant raid because of something your dumbass HS kid did on social media.

DAmn son, what a fuckn tard. Looks like the charges so far is only Felony Disorderly Conduct. Figure if the rifle was real, he would also get additional charges for that. Looking at the pic, looks real, not sure.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I just finished detailing the outside of my car, finally. Now it’s time for coffee and homework. I’m really not enjoying this foundations of business class. It’s just a bunch of fucking vocabulary. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.