GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I ordered some coffee from kalamazoo on like thursday, but they still haven't sent me anything about my order. I got an email from paypal, but nothing from kalamazoo. They also have no way to contact them. WTF.

I've also had some end links on order since at least the 14th. Last week a guy took my number and said he would text me when he had more information. Still no word from him either.

Ship my shit!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Do I need to add in hip thrusts or grinding?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
He will place his hand on your lower back and guide you iirc

I ordered some coffee from kalamazoo on like thursday, but they still haven't sent me anything about my order. I got an email from paypal, but nothing from kalamazoo. They also have no way to contact them. WTF.

I've also had some end links on order since at least the 14th. Last week a guy took my number and said he would text me when he had more information. Still no word from him either.

Ship my shit!

That $12 standard ground shipping doe.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mark Wiens india street food looks delicious af .

I wouldnt mind visiting india but tbh i think their culture would be a bit overwhelming if didnt go/know with a local.

If i had to guess dubyas been there at least twice. :iono:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Mark Wiens india street food looks delicious af .

I wouldnt mind visiting india but tbh i think their culture would be a bit overwhelming if didnt go/know with a local.

If i had to guess dubyas been there at least twice. :iono:

Have not been to India. Plan to go eventually. Good friend of mine is from Goa.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, LED headlights. It also has Light Assist. Turns the high beams on/off automatically. I didn't like this feature at first, but now I love it, more so when going down the backroads at night.

Awesome I didn't know VW was doing that.

My diesel has them and it's my favorite feature of the whole car. I didn't think it'd matter that much but it seems like the jump to LED from HID is as big as the jump was from Halogen to HID.

And ya I've got that auto-high-beam feature too. I use it all the time.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Whats for lunch?

Arbys curly fries and a jumbo jalapeno serrano cheddar bacon potato skin. And a sprite. Leftover bears game food. Crazy game yeah, would be nice if teams got points for going into OT like hockey.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Probably Jason's Deli since it's across the street from the office.

Jaber

Modero
Awesome I didn't know VW was doing that.

My diesel has them and it's my favorite feature of the whole car. I didn't think it'd matter that much but it seems like the jump to LED from HID is as big as the jump was from Halogen to HID.

And ya I've got that auto-high-beam feature too. I use it all the time.

Yeah, our Santa Fe has bi-xenon headlights and when I go from the wagon to her SUV, it's like going from bi-xenon to halogens.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Whats for lunch?

Arbys curly fries and a jumbo jalapeno serrano cheddar bacon potato skin. And a sprite. Leftover bears game food. Crazy game yeah, would be nice if teams got points for going into OT like hockey.

I just had an unfortunate lunch experience with Wendy's :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.