GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Oh wow. Slow day is slow... Not very busy at work today. Drive in to work wasnt bad. Counted a total of 20 cars this morning. Lovin these snow tires. Can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Thanks again omni!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Just bought tickets for a concert for wife’s birthday. Not bad. Disturbed and three days grace will be sweet to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat 18: Nothing New To Update

Just bought tickets for a concert for wife’s birthday. Not bad. Disturbed and three days grace will be sweet to see!

Who are they?

Just kidding. [emoji16]

That should be a good show.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Who are they?

Just kidding. [emoji16]

That should be a good show.

Lol! I’ve seen three days grace once or twice. Always have wanted to see disturbed.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Brb buying a focus rs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'll take the gti... Unless this is the DD replacement and in that case I'll take the Rabbit lol

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'll take the gti... Unless this is the DD replacement and in that case I'll take the Rabbit lol

lol wow. RS I would t daily. Tbh. Terrible gas mileage and not that comfy of suspension tbh. Iono maybe just me. If you got that $40k idk if the focus RS would be my first choice. Maybe a used raptor.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
lol wow. RS I would t daily. Tbh. Terrible gas mileage and not that comfy of suspension tbh. Iono maybe just me. If you got that $40k idk if the focus RS would be my first choice. Maybe a used raptor.

Used raptor and get worse mileage?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Eh. If I'm doing a DD that's fun... I think I'd pick a GTI. Wait, I already did :p

I had high hopes for the supra. That was going to be my next car. Now I don't know anymore. Might as well get a z4...

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Eh. If I'm doing a DD that's fun... I think I'd pick a GTI. Wait, I already did :p

I had high hopes for the supra. That was going to be my next car. Now I don't know anymore. Might as well get a z4...

Nah Z3. Save money

Phur

Autocross Champion
40k? I would sit on it a couple of years and hope for a used ttrs. You can get a used rs3 for just over 50k.

Status
Not open for further replies.